][< S I X T Y </> T W O >][

"Hello? Chan, What's up?"

"Can we meet up? Soonyoung hyung hates me."

"What? What the hell happened?"

"I'll tell you later. But please can we meet up? Tonight."

"Uh yeah. I'll just tell the others...what the hell did you get yourself into?"

"I did something bad...but it wasn't just me! But he's making it seem like that."

"I'm so confused. But where do you want to meet up?"

"Hmm...how about that park you guys used to go to?"

"The one I met Cheol at?"

"Yeah. I'm close by it."

"Okay. I'll be there in a little bit."

"I'll be at the swings."

"Alright. Bye."

Jisoo sighed.

What the hell was going on with Chan?

He sighed again before going back over to the others.

"Everything alright?" Seokmin asked while putting his arm around Jisoo.

"Yeah... I just need to go see someone." Jisoo said.

"Who?" Seokmin asked.

Jisoo debated whether to tell Seokmin it was Chan or to lie.

"My uncle. He said he needed to speak with me." Jisoo said, deciding to lie so that Seokmin wouldn't worry.

"Cheol, watch Ari." Jeonghan said while grabbing Jisoo's wrist and dragging him away from the others so they could talk.

"Your uncle? Seokmin might buy it, but I don't. Chan called, didn't he?" Jeonghan asked.

Fuck. Of course I can't lie to Jeonghan. Jisoo thought.

"Yes."

"No. Don't see him. If you do, it'll be the beginning of the end for you and Seokmin." Jeonghan said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jisoo asked.

"It's none of my business, but know that what Chan did to Soonyoung and Jihoon, I don't doubt that he'll do it to you and Seokmin." Jeonghan said.

"What? Hannie, I'm so confused."

"Look, please just make it clear you're not interested." Jeonghan said.

"You're worried about this? Chan knows I'm dating Seokmin. And he's lost feelings for me." Jisoo said.

He honestly wasn't sure, but it only had to convince Jeonghan of this.

"Jisoo, I don't think a relationship will stop him." Jeonghan said.

"Seriously? Just because you're a homewrecker doesn't mean he is, Jeonghan." Jisoo said harshly.

"Really, Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked, a bit of hurt present on his face.

"Well, you're saying that he'd do it. I don't think Chan would do something like that." Jisoo said.

"Why do you make excuses for him? What, do you secretly have a thing for him too?" Jeonghan asked, Jisoo scoffing.

"What the hell is your problem? Jeonghan, you've been doing so well recently. I thought you were getting over this hate for Chan." Jisoo said.