][< S E V E N T Y </> T H R E E >][

"WHEN was the last time you saw Lee Chan?" Jeonghan asked some random kid from the dance team, likely a freshman with how nervous he was to even speak to Jeonghan.

"Y-yesterday. At a-about 6 pm"

"WHAT was he doing?" Jeonghan asked, the probably freshman scared out of his mind.

"Getting his things out of the locker room. And where the hell is he? He was supposed to coach this dance practice. But he was a no show so I had to do it." Soonyoung said, coming up behind the freshman.

"Jeonghan I told you not to bully freshmen! I asked you to find Soonyoung or one of the seniors on the dance team!" Seungcheol said while running over to his boyfriend.

"He's here now. The kid was no help anyways. I mean, who is THAT scared of seniors? Chill the fuck out." Jeonghan snickered, Seungcheol rolling his eyes.

"You can go." Soonyoung said, the freshman leaving immediately.

"What do you want, Jeonghan? And I haven't spoken to Chan, so why are you asking about him?" Soonyoung asked.

"We can't find Chan." Jeonghan said.

"And even if you haven't spoken, he's still on the dance team. So we thought to ask you." Seungcheol added.

"I wish I knew. But if you'll excuse me. I have shit to do with the dance team." Soonyoung said, Jeonghan and Seungcheol nodding as Soonyoung left.

"Now what?" Seungcheol asked.

"We know he got his shit out of the locker room after we left to see what the water was spiked with." Jeonghan said.

"And?"

"I don't know. We just wait for him to reach out first, I guess. He hasn't answered any of our calls." Jeonghan said with a sigh.

"This detective thing kinda sucks." Seungcheol said.

"You don't have to go through with this. I can do it alone." Jeonghan said.

"Why are you so passionate about this?" Seungcheol asked.

"Because whoever did this messed with my best friend, so I'm gonna find them. And no one's allowed to be a dick to Chan other than me." Jeonghan said, Seungcheol chuckling.

"Alright. We're in this together." Seungcheol said, Jeonghan nodding.

"Now we wait I guess." Jeonghan said.

][/][

Minghao sighed scrolling through his phone.

Jun had stopped blowing up his phone.

A few months ago, Minghao would've been ecstatic that Jun was finally leaving him alone.

But right now...it hurt.

"No! I should be glad. He's an asshole who slept with someone else while we were dating. And he lied and kept it a secret." Minghao said.

He also felt he was too harsh with Mingyu.

It was Mingyu's relationship after all. If he wanted to take Wonwoo back that quickly, that was on him.

Minghao shouldn't have been such an asshole to him.

"Fuck another text?" Minghao complained.

This random number had been texting him lately. It was a girl by the name of 'Mei' who had been sending pictures of herself and Jun.

"What the hell is Jun doing? He pretends to feel so bad, but he looks happy with her. Maybe this was all a joke. She says they're getting married and moving to China after he graduates, anyways. He probably just wanted to fuck on the side before tying the knot." Minghao said with a sigh.