][< F O U R T Y </> S I X >][ ⚠️ (?)

A/n: So there's (not very detailed and very short) physical abuse in this chapter. As I said, it's not detailed (or lengthy), but just a heads-up.

Now for the story:

~~~~~

"Holy shit. You guys sneaked in here too?" Jisoo asked Seungkwan and Soonyoung.

"Yeah. Jihoon works here, so I decided to visit." Soonyoung said with a smile.

"Jisoo take my phone. He's texting me." Jeonghan said while stumbling up to Jisoo and nearly throwing his phone at the male.

"Hannie! Slow down with the drinks!" Jisoo said, Jeonghan rolling his eyes and going to order more drinks.

"Hi~ Can I have a...hmmm..." Jeonghan trailed while giggling.

"Jisoo? Do you want me to serve him?" Jihoon asked with a nervous chuckle.

"You aren't getting anything. You'll be throwing up in 10 minutes. Sorry Jihoon." Jisoo said while going over to Jeonghan.

"Thanks for asking." Jisoo said with a smile.

"Of course." Jihoon said.

"Why can't I drink? If I'm gonna be lonely, at least let me drink!" Jeonghan whined, pushing Jisoo away from him.

"You don't have to be lonely! Just work things out with him!" Jisoo said, starting to get frustrated.

"You don't fucking get it!" Jeonghan yelled, getting up.

"What don't I get?! Explain to me, Jeonghan!" Jisoo yelled back.

"You're naturally good! I fucking hate it! I fucking tried to hate you! I've thought so much fucked up shit about you! I've thought as Cheol as someone I could easily replace and live without! Don't you understand?! You deserve someone who you can call your best friend! And Seungcheol deserves someone who's good for him! I'll only hurt him in the end, Jisoo! I'll ruin it like I do everything else." Jeonghan said before walking off.

"Jeonghan!" Jisoo yelled while going to follow the male.

"Hey babe. My shift ends in 2 hours. Wanna get something to eat after this?" Jihoon suggested once Soonyoung came over to him.

"Y-yeah." Soonyoung answered, Seungkwan glaring at him.

All he could think about was Chan. What was he doing right now?

][/][

No way. It's always been Jisoo hyung. Always has been. He's the only person I love. But why didn't I immediately stop the kiss between me and Soonyoung hyung? And why did I...enjoy it? Chan thought.

"Chan! We're going out to eat, you want to come with us?" His mother asked sweetly while entering the room.

"Where are you both going?" Chan asked.

"This restaurant. They have milkshakes. You want one?" She asked.

"Strawberry, if it's not too much trouble." Chan said, his mother smiling and leaving the room.

Jeonghan hyung loves strawberry milkshakes. Maybe if I give it to him when he gets home he'll tell me why he was bleeding. It scared the shit out of me. I hope he's okay now. Chan thought.

Suddenly he got a call from Jisoo.

Yes hyung?

Chan! Hi! Jeonghan's a mess right now. He'll be at your house later. He's saying a lot of...things about people. But he's just really drunk. Don't take anything personal. I'll be there in about 40 minutes. You need anything while I'm out?