Chapter 14- he listens to you

"So in this house..." Jay begins. We're sitting in a window seat looking out at the moon. Not surprisingly the view here is perfect. Just like everything else. As if whoever designed this building just knew the moon would reflect over the water and the trees below and that it would be perfect to see it from here in this perfect spot surrounded by blankets in this house.

Jays mum and dad have gone, they had to fly out to Dubai as they have a business trip. Maeve has retired for the evening and we are here together in yet another one of his old bedrooms. This one has a fireplace and an en-suite with a marble shower room and bath tub.

Just a few seconds ago he had me held up against  the wall pounding into me and whispering Mrs Scott in my ear. It was the most erotic sex we've ever had, completely spontaneous.

"Privacy blinds" he whispered when I glanced at the window unable to talk through him thrusting into me.
"You are fucking unreal" he whispered turning me around to face the wall and sliding in and out of me. Pulling and playing with my hair.

"I need it all Jay" I begged him and he pulled me down to laying on the floor without any words entering me again and pounding me. The floor felt cool to the touch, his warm body towering over me as he possessed all of my senses.

"I could hear you moaning for the rest of eternity" he whispered in my ear as I scratched his back pulling him closer into me.

We came to an explosive end and now we're in each others arms on the window seat. He carried me from the floor and wrapped me up in blankets. We haven't bothered dressing in clothes we always sleep naked.

He lights up and I'm resting against his chest he extends his hand and I smoke. Breathe in and then out again.

"So in this house, I grew up here and the lake house was more of a getaway." He says softly in my ear.

"This house is pretty much chock full of memories for me. Good and bad. Christmases and birthdays and all that shit." He says clarifying.

"My dad..." he pauses and sighs.

"He doesn't listen to anybody, me or my mum. He doesn't do listening it's not in his skill set" he laughs

"He listened to you" he says pulling my lips to his and kissing them.

He laughs slightly. And I chuckle along with him.

"Shit Taylor he doesn't listen to his own board members. Or his golf friends. But you were all like no Mr Scott " he mimics me laughing. His hands exploring my hips under the cover.

"And I swear to God my jaw was on the fucking floor that he didn't just tell you to get out" he says.

"Jay" I begin.

"Your father is an important man and he's used to being heard. I think he enjoyed hearing why and not just a no." I say.

"Straight up no gets you nowhere with men like your dad" I say laughing.
"I should know" I smile glancing at him.

"Oh you know that do you" he laughs tickling my thigh.

"I'm impressed" he says
"Astounded and aroused" he laughs

He kisses me. A long drawn out kiss. He slowly breaks away maintaining my eye contact and cupping my jaw.

"What did Matthew say" he asks directly holding onto me.

"What do you think he said" I turn and straddle him

His hands hold onto my hips and he smiles. Waiting for me to explain what I just said. Waiting for more details.

"He said that I should be marrying him. Basically" I say to him.

He scoffs a little.

"Are you sure about this" he asks concern drawn over his face.

"I couldn't be more sure Jay" I stroke his hair back and he watches me intently.
I chuckle and he rubs my waist.

"I want..." I begin.
"I want to marry you and bear your children. To be a part of your extended family and most importantly to be with you like this forever" I say and blush.

He seizes my lips with his own and we kiss his hands exploring my hips, up and down my back and through my hair.

"Wanna make those babies now" he laughs cheekily.

"No honestly. I mean it I'm ready for everything" he smiles.

"It takes a bit longer for the pill to wear off" I smile.

"Looking good in a wedding dress is also a very big deal for me" I laugh.

"You with my child inside of your womb is the ultimate definition of looking good to me" he smiles.

"Okay then" I say slowly and seductively.

The tension between us hitches and he shifts me on top of him, his hand clamps down on my nipples and I moan.

"Okay then what" he says smiling and biting his lip.

He slowly pushes inside of me and I rock my self back and forth on him. Instantly I feel great, like I'm losing all sense of reality and tuning into him and only him.

"What do you want from me Mrs Scott?" He whispers

"I can and will give you everything" he says in my ear

"I want you" I say feebly as he's meeting his hips forcefully with my own.

"I want you too" he sighs and thrusts up and into me.

"Your whole life, for the rest of our own." He smiles.

"I want you to carry my children, I want to look after our babies together and I want to grow old with you" he sighs rocking me back and fourth my hips meeting his.

"I want to look into my babies eyes and see yours" he whispers.

He finishes inside of me and holds me down into him. Although I took the pill this morning, this feels different. It's the first time he has expressed in such detail just how much he wants this future for us and my body accepts.

He carries me over to the four poster, just like in the lake house and we crawl into bed together wrapped up in each others arms dreaming of our future.