Chapter 121- the perfect partner

Let's be honest you should not really joke about having sex with your bestie in front of four guys. Including your fiancée, two ex lovers and dance partner.

They all have stopped eating. I don't know what they expect, as if me and Rachel are going to lay on the table and start going at it. I sigh.

I stand up and collect the plates, Jay stands and takes them off of me and I follow him into the kitchen.

"This has been quite a boozy couple of days huh" he says as he's washing up.

"For you it has" I say softly.

"We've gotten through quite a few bottles of whiskey" he says and I put my arms around his waist from behind him.

"Are you feeling a bit tipsy" I whisper.

"Taylor I'm drunk" he sighs washing the dishes.

I sweep my hand over his bare chest.

"I love seeing you relaxed with everybody" I whisper in his ear.

"I love seeing you smiling and laughing. Getting drunk and being carefree Jay" I say softly.

"I love seeing you in this bikini" he smiles.

He lets the water out and dries the plates.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. On Ross" I say softly in his ear.

"Oh Taylor" he begins but I cut him off.

"No" I say softly.

"You're right he's going to London to try and I don't know forget his feelings for me. I haven't helped any of that at all. He's kissed me and the sex party" I ramble on.

"He kissed you" he repeats and his body stiffens.

"Well yeah, I usually have really good boundaries with him. But well the sex party" I say and he turns to face me.

"When did he kiss you" he asks me directly.

"Okay, can I just add that I'm a hormonal wreck. He kissed me a few hours ago" I say, leaving out the rest, all the other times. Last night, in the pool and in the kitchen. But I don't want to cause something.

"When I was out" he replies.

"Taylor if you learned that I was just kissing Rachel when you weren't around how would you feel" he says and he's mildly pissed.

"I'm sorry" I say softly.

He leaves the kitchen and walks straight out to the deck.

"Man, why are you kissing her?" He asks Ross, pushing his hair back and he's clearly aggravated.

I storm out behind him. Pleading Ross with my eyes not to rise to it.

"Look man I'm sorry it's just because of the party okay" Ross says playing it down.

"Taylor is my fiancée, she's carrying my child" he adds.

"I'm sorry man, I know that of course" Ross says and he's being very calm. Not instigating any rise out of Jay.

"Just stop it" I shout snapping, I might as well have stamped my feet I sound so childish.

Rachel looks at me shocked, Jay turns to face me and I'm crying, for like the third time this evening.

"He told me he's leaving okay, he might go for good and he's my best friend" I say half shouting.

I storm off, embarrassed and angry with everything.

"You're leaving" Rachel mutters to Ross, I hear as I'm wiping my eyes walking away from everybody. I walk through the cherry trees, all the way back to the house. I reach the terrace and rush up the stairs.