Chapter 109- dont ever leave

Matthew James Henderson is above me, naked and it's a familiar sight. In fact if anything he's built a bit of muscle up, I'll never forget his olive complexion and brunette curls. I remember a time when I dreamed of our babies having that exact skin tone and green eyes.

We suited the guys up, obviously. I wasn't even aware Jay had condoms. We all know each other. The amount of times Matty's been this intimate with me, I've lost count of.
I turn my head to Rachel and kiss her, passionately she reciprocates and then I pull away.

I sit up and climb into Matty's lap, he's overthinking this. I can feel him against me, his hands stroking up and down my back. Slowly I lower myself onto him until he's inside of me. I bounce and move my hips into him softly.

"Taylor" he gasps. And petty me recalls how he didn't say one word when he was pleasuring Rachel.

"Mmm baby" he says and I melt. Feeling him inside of me and hearing his voice.

I lay back and he lowers me down onto the bed staying close to me. I'm letting him take charge, like I know he will.

His mouth is on mine and he's kissing me, with fervour. He stays close the whole time, arms locked around me like he used to. He grasps my hands and holds them intertwined in his fingers above my head. I look into his eyes and he kisses me softly and slowly with every thrust. He circles his hips and I sigh my head falling back.

"Mmm" I say as he slowly moves inside of me.

"Mmm" he whispers and he pulls my leg up slightly to get deeper. He thrusts into me quickly over and over and I close my eyes. Breathing in his familiar cologne.

"Fuck Taylor" he whispers and he's super close, I know him.

"Matty" I sigh feeling him in me.

"Mmmmm fuck" I say breathless

I arch my hips and it makes him flex so hard in me, just like it always used to.

"I need you" he whispers and I explode around him crying out and moaning. I feel him let go. His hands in my hair kissing my lips, my neck and every inch of my skin.

He kisses me softly, stares in my eyes and then blushes.

"Okay?" I ask him, he kisses my lips burying his head in my neck.

"Mmmm" he sighs planting soft kisses on my neck.

"I love you" he whispers.

"Matty" I say breathless and he smiles.

He moves off of me and lays at my side propped up on his elbow. I turn to face Rachel, I'm shocked that Jay hasn't cum yet and that he's no longer having sex with her. Something tells me I'm going to need to change that really soon.

I kiss Rachel and she smiles at me.

"Wow" she says looking out at the view.

"Wow indeed" I say and she's kissing me again, she can't keep her hands off of me. And I can't keep my hands off of everybody. I'm a little worried about what myself and Matty just did. I got carried away, it felt like it used too. In truth I completely forgot about everything and everyone.

"Shall we go outside" I say softly to her.

"To the pool" I say. I still haven't looked at Jay or Matty. I almost said I love you back to him. But I know in my heart that I was just caught up in a moment. She smiles at me and agrees.

Walking out of the room to the en-suite I come back with several towels and I hand her one. I look at Jay finally and he seems fine. A little distracted but can you blame him? One I'm naked in front of him and second I just came for another guy. My ex. What was I thinking? I'm in trouble.