Chapter 19- California dreams

***Taylors POV***

"Next turning on the left" I instruct Jay.

"Got it" he smiles. He strokes my leg and steers the car into the turning. We're in his car. His black SUV with tinted windows. I call it his celebrity car, I'm not sure why but it reminds me of the kind of cars celebrities get driven around in. Music is on low and we're both anticipating looking at what might be our new home.

We turn onto what is an impeccably well kept street. No rubbish, trimmed grass and peonies colour coordinated in rows. Palm trees line the sidewalks and at first glance the houses are big.

Big is an understatement.

"If we could close in on the this before your birthday" he begins.

"That would be one large birthday party" I smile.

I've thought about Matthew and his offer a few times. The idea has been implanted in my head. After I left Matty on that day I had a walk alone through campus, out all the way past the sports pitches and had a good think. About everything, our relationship the baby that we lost. I thought about all of it and I let go of him, I let go of everything that he meant to me.

Occasionally though I will be walking around or making a cup of coffee and I will imagine Matthew in London in a coffee shop drawing in a large sketch book. He will suit London, he will be a brooding artist that hangs out in cool artsy places forever stealing the hearts of strangers.

"This is it" Jay says pulling over and buzzing the entry system.

Large gates enclose the property and keep it secure. A soft female voice answers.
"Hi, here for the viewing?" she states and I imagine myself on the other side of the entry system buzzing in people and guests.

"Yes please, the Gilbert-Scott's" Jay replies and the gates open.

I smirk and eye him up.

"I like that" I say and he looks at me intently.

"You do huh?" He teases and winks at me.

" I do, the Gilbert Scott's. It's nice" I smile.

"You look beautiful today" he says and I smile at him. I love it when he complements me. He drives into the gardens and I notice just how long the drive is. Almost like the place has its own road up to the house. It's set way back past the gravel stoned path and either side there are palm trees lining the entrance. I imagine parking my mini out front in the circular drive, which of course includes a water feature right in the middle.

"So beautiful, you think we have time?" He smiles suggestively. He scoops his hair back pushing his blonde locks away from his face, piercing eyes watching my every movement to gauge my reaction.

"Mr Gilbert Scott are you suggesting we have a quickie in the car" I smile and stroke his leg.

"In the back ?" He smiles and I oblige.

Within seconds he is between my legs and I'm moaning his name hands brushing though his hair as I thrust into him. Straddling him in the back of the car is a new thing, his hands cup my butt pushing me into him.

"Mrs Scott. You. Are..." he begins out of breath. I grab his hands and entwine his fingers in mine holding him against the seat at my will.

"I am what baby" I ask him sweetly in my cutest softest voice.

He calls out my name and all but explodes inside me sending me over the edge.

"Incredible doesn't even cut it" he sighs as we've just finished. He pulls my cami strap back up and brushes my hair back.

"I love you" he say sincerely looking into my eyes.

"I love you, now let's go see our house" I say with a cheeky grin on my face.

Having readjusted my little cami dress I climb out of my side of the back of the car, into the warm heat of California. The first thing I hear is birds and it makes me smile.

Jay takes my hand in his own and we walk towards the grande front door. It's wooden oak and I love the rustic yet chic feel it has to it. It's not overly modern yet it doesn't look dated. It's timeless.

The white curved lines of the building give it a homely feel, even though it's very large. In fact it is the size of a small shopping centre. It's only when I look around and take in a full 360 of the site that I realise the sheer amount of grounds surrounding the house. Like it's in it's own little orbit.

We stride over to the front door which opens upon our arrival and a blonde, very tall women answers and greets us there. She is almost as tall as Jay and she extends her hands to both of us giving us both her equal attention. Her slight shocked face is quickly replaced by a smile when she takes in our age. It is clear that she was expecting an older couple perhaps more close to the age of our parents rather than us. Two early twenties just on the verge of having everything without having even graduated yet.

"Mr and Mrs Gilbert Scott, welcome. I will be conducting your tour, it's worth adding this property is ready to go. It's state of the art and has all of the latest luxuries one could ever want" she smiles.

She guides us into the property and I take in the large entrance hall.
"The floor is marble, and the decor has been finished to the highest of standards. It features a double staircase which takes you up to the second floor of four." She explains.

I look at the staircase, it's reminiscent of fairytales. The ones you see that wind up to a grande balcony. The marble is a natural white colour and has been kept clean and clear of any scratches or stains. It's exquisite.

"As you can see it's been kept to the highest of standards. The kitchen is next, it will be so perfect for you two I can already tell" she smiles and we follow her.