Chapter 142- red corvette

Australia is hot. I forgot just how hot. And now I'm pregnant it feels hotter. I even went into the airport changing rooms and put on a pair of shorts and a cami top. Still it's very warm.

Jay is driving us to the house, and I know the route now from the airport. I look out at the panoramic blue skies and pop my sunglasses on. Everything is packed in this red corvette which Jay hired. It's a total man's dream car.

It's fast, although he is not speeding. He has scraped his blonde hair back into a top knot and his chiselled jaw makes me melt every time I look at him.

"How's the jet lag" he smiles over at me.

"Eeek" I laugh.

"It hits you" he says.

I look at him, relaxed cruising in the car wind sweeping stray blonde hairs back. His sunglasses on.

He turns to me.

"Are you watching me Taylor?" he asks.

"Are you blushing?" I say.

He smiles.

"Stop it" he chuckles blushing.

"You are indeed blushing" I giggle.

I need him. So completely. What is wrong with me; my appetite for sex has sky rocketed. Perhaps it's hormones. Or maybe it's just Jay and his pure magnetism. Whatever it is I just know that I want him right here right now in the corvette before we get back and it's collected.

"Jay" I say.

He looks over at me briefly with his grin.

"Pull over?" I say suggestively.

"Course" he smiles.

He pulls into a side road, it's quiet. He drives a few minutes down the road and then pulls over. Surrounded by outback, and feeling the sun beat down on us.

"Taylor" he says and I kiss him. Passionately, full force setting my lips onto his. Touching his perfect chiselled jaw.

"Jay" I say breathless and he matches my intensity. He scoots my seat back, there's not a whole load of room in a little red corvette but we're both determined to make it work.

He pulls his jeans down and I curse myself for wearing shorts instead of a skirt. After a whole load of fumbling and laughing he's in me.

"Baby" he sighs holding onto my hips and I'm certain this is the man I want in me for the rest of my entire life.

"You're so beautiful" he sighs.

I smile and blush.

"Who's blushing now" he says smiling stroking my hair back. I smile at him and he kisses me.

"Mmm Jay" I say softly feeling the pleasure build quickly.

He's deep in me and I moan his name over and over. I move my legs up and he finds a good angle. The windows are tinted, I can see a car approaching but they won't see us.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you" I say back to him. He looks at me, a serious expression on his face.

"Fuck I'm so lucky" he sighs.

"More" I say and he thrusts all the way in me.

"Better" he asks. I love that he always aims to give me the best. And if I ask him for anything, he takes it as an opportunity not as a critique.