Chapter 149- elephant in the room

Jay deposits me on the sofa next to Matty. Matty looks up at me, worry etched on his face but I smile at him to reassure him.

I lay back in my nightshirt wet hair around my shoulders. I place my legs up on the pouffe and relax.

"What" I say laughing. Everybody is oh so quiet.

"Let's be honest who just had sex with who" Rachel says crassly.

"Omg" I say laughing.

"Elephant in the room needs to fuck off, now out with it" she laughs and Ross downs his whiskey, refusing to look at me.

"Okay I'll tell you if you tell me" I say.

"You first" she sighs getting impatient.

"If you must know, Jay and Matty just fucked me simultaneously" I say.

Her eyes go wide.

"Jheez" Nate laughs.

"How did that work" she says. Interested.

"One and then the other and so on until you know what" I laugh. I notice Jay grabbing some cake and coming to sit next to me.

I look up at him. His wet hair swept back making him look even more like a model.

"What this is great" he laughs.

"Your turn" I laugh.

"No wait how, what position" she laughs.

"Just for my information" she laughs.

"One below, and me in the middle and the other behind" I say holding Jays hand.

"I need this kind of fun" she smiles in her yellow pjs.

"I fucked them both, separately" she laughs.

"Nice" I say.

Matty looks at Ross, and Ross smiles at him.

"Wow I am not drunk enough for this" I sigh.

"I'm literally double drunk because you're not helping me out with the Prosecco" she laughs.

I stand in my night shirt heading over to the music and turning it up.

"If I can't get drunk I will dance" I laugh.

"Hey I will dance with you" Rachel laughs.

"Is that the best idea" Nate says steadying her as she stumbles up.

"It's the only idea" she laughs.

"Taylor can hold onto me" she laughs.

I ignore her busying myself doing my best moves. The bonus is I wont look stupid, because Im not drunk. If it's anything to go by, Jays face tells me that I look sexy and incredible.

The guys grab more alcohol, I watch Jay wanting his body on me.

"How steady is this table" Rachel laughs

"God no, I'm not taking you to the ER" I laugh.

I pull her away and keep her dancing with me. Every now and then eyeing Jay, the way he watches my hips.