Chapter 131- girl, please I'm right here

Taylor's POV

This place is isolated in the best way. I switched off my phone when we arrived. This weekend is reserved for Jay.

I smile taking in the natural beauty surrounding the hotel and spa. I want to explore straight away. I catch Jay watching me, seeing him grin at my awe struck expression.

He parks up on the gravel driveway and gets out first taking the initiative to hold my door and help me out of the car. I smile up at him and he pulls me into his chest.

"Like it?" He smiles

"Love it" I say and I kiss him.

"I can't wait for you to see inside and the room I've booked" he says.

We walk hand in hand, he grabs the luggage and slings it over his shoulder. Again he holds the large double glass doors open for me to go in first.

I take in the marble floor and reception area, this place is fancy. There's soft music playing, and the light scent of vanilla and lilly in the air.

"Good afternoon sir" the receptionist says, she's wearing a maroon suit and her hair is expertly brushed back.

"Afternoon, we have a reservation" he says suave.

"Gilbert-Scott" he adds.

"Of course, the master suite" shes comments, tapping on her keyboard.

"Here's the card key" she explains placing a glass card on the desk.

"Somebody will carry your luggage up for you" she says.

"Please find your spa robes and towels in your suite. Should you need anything you are able to order by scanning the QR code on your room key. This includes room service, food and drinks. Extra towels and water are all free of course" she smiles.

"Anything else you need" she says looking at him and not me. She stares at him intently, his chest.

"Just dial one" she says and she's flirting with him. He's gorgeous, and he looks great in his tight fitted shirt. But girl please I'm right here. I look away. Usually I'm stubborn. Usually I'm confident. But today I'm all out.

I'd like to think that usually I would dismiss this kind of situation but in my current state, unfortunately I just cry. I sob wiping my eyes and she looks flabbergasted. I'm not obviously pregnant, and to be fair she is young she wouldn't have a clue.

"Taylor" Jay says softly. He wipes my eyes and I'm sure she looks at him in awe again.

"You think it's appropriate to chat up a man, in front of his pregnant wife?" He asks her directly.

An older male member of staff overhears and ushers her out of the way.

"I'm so sorry sir" he says.

"That was very unprofessional" he scorns the young women.

"Rest assured this will be dealt with appropriately sir. Please in the meantime accept my sincere apologies and a complimentary dinner meal on us" he says.