Chapter 171- Jay Gilbert Scott

Jays POV

Taylor Gilbert Scott always had a nice ring to it, didn't it? I have her hand clasped in mine as we walk down the aisle together. She looks divine. I gaze down at her, her brunette locks with faint highlights of blonde flowing through the ends cascading down her back in soft curls. She smells like Taylor, and I want to bury my head in her neck. Her cleavage just bursting out the top of her gown begging me to kiss her.

Taylor looks incredible, and that doesn't even do it justice. Her gown is the best wedding dress I've ever seen in my entire life. The moment I caught a glimpse of her walking down the aisle my heart swelled. She is the epitome of femininity and beauty and she's all mine.

Myself and Matty had a chat over Brandy yesterday, it was necessary. He has had sex with my wife twice before we got married; and I need things to be clear. He is also the first love of her life, I recognise that and even after they broke up, years on he is still in love with her. He will never deny that, he will always tell me the truth. He is there for her; although she is mine. He recognises my position in her life, I am her husband. That is clear to him now.

I told Matty about my job and he sat back in the leather chair, sipped his brandy and exhaled at the papers I showed him. This is a lot Jay he advised me; are you sure she's aware of the obligations you will need to fulfil he questioned me.

Of course, Taylor isn't aware of the amount of time I will have to dedicate to this job, and I think it may come as a shock to her. But Taylor will have everything she needs and more. I will make sure of that.

"There's not a thing I wouldn't do for her" I said to him. We smoked yesterday, I never smoke around Taylor because she's carrying my child. But yesterday, like the good old days we smoked and we drank brandy.

I can count on Matty to make sure things are okay, I can count on Matty to not move in on her whilst I'm away. I can count on Matty, and even though I won't be away a great deal especially in the first year of Henry/Caleb's life; I will be reassured that Matty makes sure that she is okay. That she is happy, and that she has everything she needs. It's a huge thing for me to entrust him with however we have known each other for a long time. He is aware of how much I can give her, and he will not be jeopardising my marriage.

Ross however, having pulled the stunt of proposing to her whilst she's pregnant and just days before our wedding, is completely untrustworthy. I will do everything in my power to make sure that she does not rely on him in anyway.

"Jay that is a huge cruise ship" Taylor says breaking my thoughts away from last night. You can see it in the distance. I like being on the water and I know that she does too. It was definitely the right choice after a beach wedding. Who wants to go and sit inside after having gazed at the ocean for so long?

I look over at her, I'm driving the wedding car of course. It's a white Bentley, I haven't driven one before. It's smooth, it drives nice. But I want to have my hands on her. I place my hand on her thigh and smile.

"Are you happy" I ask softly.

"I'm happy because I have you" she smiles and I rub her thigh.

"That was just perfect, even the Manor House we stayed in overnight. And how many tulips did you manage to locate amongst a world shortage" she laughs and I can't help it I chuckle along with her.

"I'm only upset that I didn't get to have you in my bed in the Manor House" she smiles at me.

"Being without you for a night was impossible" she sighs and I get a pang deep in my tummy. I will have to spend some time away from her for work, eventually. I put that thought aside for now.