Chapter 85- the best and the most naughtiest wife

This drive home from university is unlike others we've shared. I'm watching the houses go by out of the window, Jay has the music on low and so far we haven't talked. Not that I would say something is wrong, I think we're both just processing.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too" I smile looking at him.

"I wanna be totally clear Jay" I say making myself talk.

"I want you and the life we're building. I want to grow old with you. I know that was really naughty. I just wanted to try it" I sigh.

I see a grin stretch across his perfect face.
"I was there Taylor." He laughs.

"I told you I'm happy to experiment with it. We just gotta be there at the same time" he says.

"I want you and only you too by the way" he chuckles.

"I want to treat you now" I say softly.

"You do anyways Taylor. I told you it was hot to see you like that. I know you're mine. He borrowed you whilst I was there and I'm good with that" he says simply.

"He does love you" he says grinning at me.

"He does, always has" I say blushing.

"Jay stop the car" I say impulsively. He looks at me incredulously but pulls over at the side of the road. I get out of the car, hearing the crickets in the grass. It's pitch black due to the lack of street lights.

He gets out, an expression of curiosity on his face. I open the back door of the car and climb in and he follows my lead. I'm on him the second he's seated next to me. Undoing his belt and feeling down his boxers, pulling his jeans down and smiling to myself at how rock hard it is for me.

"Oh Taylor" he says.

I pull my boots off and carry on where I left off earlier, rubbing his cock with my feet. He gasps and he moans uncontrollably. He rests his head back on the head rest and I intend on making him feel amazing.

"Fuck" he says gasping.

"You're the best fiancée ever in the world, do you know that? Nobody can pleasure me like you do. Nobody makes me feel like you do. I intend on being the same person for you" I say in his ear.

"I love you, I need you more than anything else in this world" I carry on whilst giving him the best footjob I possibly can.

"I'm gonna have all of your babies. And I'm going to be the best and most naughtiest wife I possibly can" I say and he explodes.

"Mmmm" I say kissing his neck.

He looks at me absolutely shocked and in awe. I clean him up and do up his jeans. He looks at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

"I can't wait for you to have all of my babies" he says softly. He strokes my hair. Smiles and then kisses my lips.

"Now naughty let's get you home" he says.

I climb through the console in the car not wanting to put my boots back on. He smiles at me as he sits down.

"Don't worry I'll carry you into the house" he laughs briefly taking in my bare legs.

"You did say they would hurt" I murmur.

"This morning" I say when he looks at me.

"They're a vision though especially on their own" he remarks.

"I'm only annoyed that Jacob saw you with just them on" he says under his breath slightly.

"Oh stop it; Ross literally licked me out in front of you and you're worried about Jacob" I laugh.

"Ross is harmless" he says looking through the windscreen.

"Jacob is harmless" I say and he looks at me incredulously.

"Did you not see him with Rach" he laughs.

"Point taken" I say stubbornly. I decide to leave the conversation there, no need to talk about rehearsals. Jacob insinuating that we change together or our little chat before we met up with everybody for the party.

Pulling into our gates he drives up to the circular driveway. And true to his word he lifts me out of the car and up to the front door. Jay doesn't stop there however, he kicks the door shut behind him. And carries me up the staircase all the way down the hall and deposits me on our four poster bed.

"Shower and then bed" I murmur.

He gets undressed in front of me and then he unbuttons my dress for me sensing my tiredness. He kisses my belly and then he guides me to our walk in shower. I stand under it in his arms feeling the water beat down on us. I look out at the view and smile. He grabs the soap and rubs my whole body washing me.

He kisses me softly as he washes me clean.

I turn around and kiss his lips. Feeling his arms rub my back and squeeze my but.

Once we're out I French plait my hair and climb into our bed naked. He scoots in next to me, arms going around bump, and we fall asleep instantly.