Chapter 50- 6 weeks

The gulls in the morning never annoyed me, it just made me feel more connected to this place. The distant sound of the water, the occasional boat.

I open my eyes and see that it is indeed light and way past midday. I look down at Jay who is caressing my waist still deep asleep. I stroke his hair softly with one hand and place my other on my tummy.
I have the urge to share our news, especially since Ross knows now. I will bring up the subject with Jay, I think family first. His dad and mum. I want to tell my mum too.
Dad, I think. What a reintroduction that would be; thanks for getting back in touch dad, I'm pregnant! Surprise.

Jay had suggested we invite him over once we're settled into the new house. It's something I've been considering, for weeks.
I push the thought away.

"This is our last morning here" I say hazily as he stirs.

"Mmm. And we slept in" he replies pulling me into him. I smile feeling him hug me.

I grab my phone from the side ignoring the stream of messages that pop through. As instructed by the pamphlets given to us by the clinic I downloaded a pregnancy tracker app. It lets you know what to expect by week of gestation and I load it up.

"6 weeks, breast soreness and queasiness. Check" I laugh.

Jay look up smiles and gently massages my breasts.

"I'll cook us a big breakfast" he sighs and his hands travel down my body. I smile and my hormones kick in. I climb on top and straddle him, naked.

"Let me go on top and do some of the work" I suggest softly. I climb on top of him and he takes in my breasts his eyes widening.

"They feel huge" I comment laughing.

"They look bigger" he says smiling.

"Let me check for you" he says hands going over them. I chuckle and push him inside of me. He sighs and I gasp with relief.

I rock back and forth on him closing my eyes.

"Jay you are going to let me do all of the work this time" I say seductively.

"Your hips" he says eyes transfixed on me moving into him.

"Mmm" I moan feeling the pleasure build up.

"Taylor" he gasps and it sends me places.

I pick up my pace and push into him deeper and deeper. Until I'm saying his name over and over lost in the moment, his hands on my hips holding onto me. I feel him go inside of me and I explode.

I move off of him and he hugs me in close.

"What time is the removal van coming" I say softly after getting my breath back.

"5pm" he smiles looking over at me.

"You are not lifting shit you hear me? I will do all of the lifting and moving today" he smiles.

"Yes sir" I say and he grins.

"Oh I like that" he smiles.

"What?" I chuckle.

"You can call me that whenever you wish" he laughs.

"Okay sir, how about a nice long shower and I'll have breakfast waiting" I suggest. Jay does everything and I want to repay him.

"I can cook" I laugh
"Better than you actually" I smile.

He tickles me. And I squeal, my legs playfully kicking out at him under the white sheets.

"That is not up for debate you're the better cook" he smiles.

"Please let me do this for you for a change" I say.

He laughs and rolls his eyes.
"Whatever did I do to deserve you" he sighs.

He kisses my forehead lightly and then bows his head and kisses my tummy. I try my best not to stare when he stands naked and walks to the large bathroom.

I pull his shirt on, step into my comfy slippers and taking my phone I head downstairs to the kitchen. Putting the radio on I start getting the pans ready and putting the large gas cooker on. I will miss this cooker, it's perfect for Christmas. I start idly picturing us cooking Christmas dinner on it, Jay in a Christmas jumper. I'd be so large by then, I'm due in February. My mind wanders to the next Christmas when we're in our new home and we have a baby.

I clutch my waist. Placing the pan over the ring I throw in the bacon and let it sizzle in front of me. My phone illuminates on the side next to me and I glance at it breaking my trance.

I flip the bacon and it sizzles and spits. Unlocking my phone I see messages from Matty and a new message from Jacob from the dance company. I sigh and face up to reading my texts.

Dance company before drama I decide, opening up Jacob's message.
Hey Tay, treble to my bass. Just touching base on rehearsals. Let me know? We're all out this weekend. New York, bring your friends. Xx

I notice that he mentions friends and not boyfriend. I sigh. The bacon spits at me and I plate it up, checking on the sausages, I then fry the eggs.

At my trial for the dance company I had been greeted by a charismatic guy with sandy brunette locks. We recognised each other's tattoos, he had a bass clef on his forearm and I coincidently have a treble clef on mine.

I start a reply.

I'm moving today, into a new home with Jay. How about we touch base over the weekend and make a plan. Tay xx

I send it off. Hesistating about opening up Matty's message I place my phone down. The second I set it down it illuminates another message. I huff and take a look. Plating up the eggs and setting the toast on.

New York ? Xxx

Another text from Jacob. I laugh and start the coffee. I'm intending to keep this relationship professional. Besides I'm pregnant with the love of my life.

New York ? Just vaguely in New York or you have a specific place you're heading? X

So I am learning that he is eager. He messages back almost instantly, again.

How about we make it a date and you tell me where you would like me to take you? Xxx

Very eager and confident, I take a minute and set my phone down. Unsure of how to proceed with this situation. If I've learnt anything from my friendships with boys, it is to be clear with your boundaries and direct with your intentions.

"Smells delicious" Jay says walking in his hair still wet. I stare at him, God he is perfection. He sits at the table and I bring him over his coffee.

"Nice shower, sir" I tease.

"The only thing that could have made that shower better was you being in it" he smiles, and spanks my ass a little as I walk away to grab the food.

I return with the breakfast, setting it down in front of him.

"Thank you darling" he smiles.