Chapter 105- dreaming about it all

Jay walks into the canteen, and honestly heads spin. He pushes his blonde hair out of the way, his fitted shirt showing off his abs underneath. He's gone for black today. With simple khaki chinos. I watch on as guys move out of his way and girls stare. He grabs me some food, it's something he's been doing daily especially since we found out I was expecting. And then he rocks up to our tables.

Jacob eyes him as he sits down next to me and I almost laugh. Jay is wonderful and he makes an impression on everybody.

"I bought my lingerie" Rachel announces and I feel like slapping her. So much for leaving Jacob out of this. I've just spent an hour and a half alone with him in a studio. Him staring at my butt and me pretending that he does not exist. Which is pretty hard when you have to work together. Dance together and touch one another.

I smile waiting for her to continue, there's always more.

"I've gone for pink" she smiles.

"Mine will be a surprise" I laugh and tuck into my pasta.

"What's this for" Jacob asks because he's obnoxious.

"We're having a naughty party" I say, no point in hiding it now.

"A naughty party is that what I think it means?" he says.

"Yes" I say simply. He aggravates me.

Rachel looks at me pleading. The party is at mine and Jays. Where else ? We have the room. Plus we also have a pool which could be fun. I might get to skinny dip after all in my own pool.

"Jacob would you like to attend my naughty party" I ask him.

Jay eyes me curiously.

"Sure" he says.

"Okay" Rachel launches into the rules and I leave it at that.

"I will not let him touch me" I whisper in Jays ear.

He kisses my lips.

"I know" he whispers back.

"I'm actually gonna get some lingerie later" I smile encouraging Rachel again.

I've found the perfect red thong set online, but I'd like something special to go over it. I wanna undress in front of Jay, for the purpose of a big reveal moment. I plan on linking Rachel my ideas later over text.

"Honestly it was on my list of things to do before Jay and I marry" I say to Jacob as we're walking out.

"Wow when is that" he asks stunned.

"A few weeks" I reply, he is not invited.

"Wow" he says and his eyes watch me for a second longer than usual. He recovers his normal smirk and congratulates me.

We all head to the car park, and I cannot wait for my alone time with Jay. I've felt needy all day, he's had two final exams today, his last ones. I have missed him. I've had Ross with me all day long which has been nice, neither of us has mentioned the party or the wedding. We've avoided the topics completely.

Jay opens the car door ahead of me and waits for me to climb in. I all but crawl into our car and he goes around the other side to drive us. I rest my hand on his thigh when we're on the way home.

Once we arrive at cherry tree I feel exhausted, the pregnancy tiredness has really started to settle in.

"You sleepy" Jay smiles as I walk through our door and head to the sofas right away.

"Mhmm" I murmur and he follows me over.

He helps me take off my heeled sandals and I rest my feet up on the sofa. Laying my head back I close my eyes.

"Maybe it's worth having a nap" he whispers sitting down next to me. I snuggle into him and he chuckles.

"I love you" I murmur and he chuckles again.

"I love you" he says softly.

Jay kisses me and I watch him stand and start the open fire before I drift off into a deep sleep.

Jays POV

She's curled up and I grab a blanket and place it over her. I watch her for a few minutes. Sharing her at this party is going to be a challenge for me. Just seeing the way Ross looks at her now, sets me off. And that's without the touching and kissing.

It's true, that I like seeing her turned on. And it's true that I like the fact that everybody wants her and she's mine. It's a turn on when she flirts and they can't have her.

She will look incredible. She's ordered some lingerie already, expensive stuff. And some new heels. I walk away and head into our kitchen. A sex party. God damn Rachel, firstly for encouraging her and secondly for forcing her to invite Jacob along.

I've never been to one; I've had a lot of sexual experiences and in a sense that's why I feel like I must give her this. I'm only the third person she has had sex with. Part of me worries that if I don't at least try now, she'll want something else down the line in the future with somebody who is not me.

My number of sexual partners is much higher, because I was an absolute animal. I have no interest in flirting with or touching Rachel. But I've gotta give Taylor some space at this party, I cannot be too possessive. To be honest a model could walk in and I would still want Taylor. I would still only want to touch her and kiss her.

I sigh and begin dinner. Pulling my hair back and chopping up the vegetables first. I put the flatscreen on intending to take my mind completely off of everything, it doesn't work of course.

I'm cooking steak, nobody cooks steak like Taylor. I make sure hers is completely well done. And I whip up a peppercorn sauce. I plate up the vegetables and mash the potatoes.

You should only wake up a girl with food my mother used to tell me so I head into the living room with her meal on a tray. I set it down on the coffee table and sit down next to her. Shes sound asleep. I begin by stroking her hair back softly. Kissing her lips, they are so soft and wonderful. She murmurs.

"Beautiful" I say trying to wake her.

"Mmm" she says smiling.

I kiss her again pushing her hair back. She kisses me back and I try not to let her get carried away. The second I touch her she's needy at the moment which makes me hard straight away.

"Baby you need food" I say softly letting go of her lips.

"I wanna eat you" she laughs.

"You can but first I want you to eat this steak" I smile.

"Smells amazing Jay" she says opening her eyes.

"You really are perfect with everything" she looks at me. Strokes my face with her hands and I smile.

"Mmm" she says protecting her belly as she gets up.

"Where's yours" she says appalled at me not eating as she tucks into her steak.

I smile and stand walking into the kitchen to grab my food. I come back in and eat with her the fire roaring in front of us.

"I couldn't ask for a more perfect daddy to my babies Jay" she smiles at me.

"And I couldn't ask for a more perfect mother to my children" I say.

"Sometimes I imagine what it will be like, you chilling by the fire feeding the baby. I'll come in with the dinner and hold the baby while you eat" I say dreaming about it all.

She smiles at me and strokes my back, she's finished eating. I look at her lounging on our sofa, in our house and I tell myself; it's just one more time. One more occasion where I have to share her and then she will be all mine forever.