Chapter 143- I took care of things today.

Jay carries stress like a pro, he doesn't flip, he doesn't whinge or moan. He just handles stuff. He's taken every single opportunity to pleasure me, he has worshipped my body all while making sure the wedding is fully prepared. He has dined me and taken me to the beach and even shown me his impressive surf skills. Watching him walk up the beach dripping wet with his surf board is something I won't ever forget.

Tomorrow our friends arrive, and the plan is to spend the entire weekend enjoying Australia with them. Today I drove out in his brand new Ford ranger, it's bigger than other cars I have driven. I took it around town and got my tan done. Having stepped out of the tanning clinic I vowed to myself to always get one in Australia. It is just superior, I am golden brown and my skin glows.

I've had my hair treatment and my curls are defined and I've truly never seen my hair look this shiny. I even booked a professional makeup artist for the wedding just to ensure that I look the best I possibly can for the big day. Today I have a full face of makeup done by a professional, as a run through of the look I want. It looks wonderful, not too much, but sexy. I've gone for a Smokey eye, coral pink lips and lots of bronzer.

I drive back through town toward the house feeling more and more at home. With my iced smoothie in the console of Jay's car and a salted iced coffee for Jay. I've bought some shopping and groceries and they're in a brown bag on the seat next to me. My iPhone linked to the car blasting out my best playlist. I take in the palm trees lining the streets and I'm glad of the super cool ac in the car.

The gates open to the house, and I drive through the grounds up to the door. Hop out of the ranger grab the groceries from the passenger seat and lock it. There's no way of people getting into our grounds, but as a principal I always lock the car. I head to the door and into the kitchen, setting the paper bag on the large kitchen island.

Waiting for Jay, I start preparing the dinner. I'm making him his favourite steak, and homemade fries with a salad. I put on the radio and sing along to the music. I hear the security system bleep and glance at the cameras, seeing Jay at the gate driving in, in his big 4x4. I smile anticipating the giant hug I'm going to get from him.

Minutes later he's walking through the front door.

"Tay" he calls out.

"In here" I call back and he walks in to the smell of steak cooking and chips frying.

His mouth drops and he smiles at me.

"Wow" he says scooping me up in his arms. He picks me up and I smile looking at him.

"I like this" he says hands going through my hair.

"And" he sets me down.

"This" he smiles his hand stroking my tanned legs.

"Looks incredible" he sighs.

See not an ounce of stress. Just pure love and consideration, he's perfection. I'm lucky and he deserves steak. I hand him the iced coffee and he sips it.

"Thank you" he says.

"Please tell me you used my card" he says.

"I used mine, my dad gave me that money and I just didn't want you to feel like I was always taking your money" I say.

"Our money" he smiles.