Chapter 116- tempting fate

Jays POV

I'm definitely the bigger man in this situation, Ross has been eyeing up Taylor for what feels like days. And yes she's beautiful, of course she looks amazing in a bikini and what's more is she's currently baking a cake in front of us.

Her hips, her boobs and her lips moving as she's talking to me. I need to actually listen to her I remind myself. She smiles as I say sorry what ? Bowl under her arm, stirring the pot with a wooden spoon. Why is this turning me on so much, she's just baking a cake, in a bikini.

"What's your favourite cake Jay" she asks me.

"I actually love sticky toffee cake" I say.

"Mmm that's a good one" she says and I want to make her say 'mmm' more.

"I love lemon drizzle" Ross says and I want to push him outside, with Rachel and Jacob.

"It's my favourite" she says and I curse myself for not saying that lemon drizzle was my favourite too.

She greases the loaf tin and spoons the mixture in. She then turns to face the other direction and bends to put the cake in the oven. I glance at Ross and he averts his eyes from my fiancées perfect bum bending over in front of him.

I stand and head out to the BBQ and tend the meat. It couldn't be better news that they're both going to London for a while. I move the sausages, and flip the burgers. Rachel and Jacob are making out and I ignore them, the only good thing about that is that he's no longer got his eyes on Taylor.

"Rach you were supposed to help" Taylor says from the doorway.
She's baking something else now.

"Okay I'm not pregnant like you I don't have the instinct" she snaps. I see Taylor's face fall and she walks off.

Rachel is ignorant unaware of where she's gone wrong, it was completely tactless. Jacob doesn't even know yet and he looks stunned. This affects her working relationship with him. It's why she's so upset and on top of that she's hormonal.

"Man can you watch the bbq" I ask Jacob walking into the house not even waiting for an answer.

Not finding her in the kitchen I head through the hall and into the living room. I scan the room not seeing any sight of her. I jog upstairs, hearing voices from our bedroom, I go in and she's there. Lying on our bed, Tears in her eyes. Ross eyes me sitting at the end of the bed; noticing that he's nowhere near her I relax. I'm in fight or flight mode, and Rach has just tipped me over the edge.

I bend down in front of her.

"It's not how you wanted to share the news" I say softly

"And I don't want him to get rid of me in the company" she says. Matty comes in and I sigh.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that there are laws in place to stop that" I say. She will not be pushed out of her job I will make sure of that.

"I feel really emotional, like I was so happy just baking and cooking and then that really set me off." She says still crying.

"I love you" she says as I hug her. I sit on the bed and pull her into my lap. She hugs me, clinging onto me.