Chapter 37- unusually emotional

Taylor's POV

The sun light is somehow brighter when you wake up in a tent on a mountain. Jay is still asleep and I watch him for a few minutes. He cried for me, he thought that I would leave him for Matty.

I stroke his gorgeous tan skin, moving his blonde hair out of his face. He smiles lightly and instinctively I smile back. His eyes open, blue piercing eyes that look deeply into mine.

"Did you sleep well" I ask him.

"Yes I had you here" he smiles and winks. He has such a natural charm about him.

"We are going all the way to the top today. So I'm going to make you the best breakfast I can whilst being situated on a mountain" he laughs and I chuckle along with him.

"But first" he smiles. A smile that reaches all the way across his face. Hands exploring my hips under the blanket. He gently pushes my leg over so that my legs are separated. We slept naked, getting back to nature and all that.

His finger brushes me in between my thighs and he breathes in sharply.

"Ohhh Taylor. Looks like you have the same idea as me" he smiles.
His finger reaches down and he's inside of me. I gasp.

"Feels good baby" he says. He's facing me and I'm on my back. He kisses my shoulder whilst pumping his finger inside of me.

"I want to do you" I say.

"Shhh it's all about you right now" he whispers.

I close my eyes and feel him pleasuring me. I'm moaning his name over and over and he's kissing my neck. Soft slow kisses that contrast with his finger pumping inside of me.

"Mmm you're shaking" he whispers.

"I need you" I whisper.

"I'm here never gonna leave" he says softly and I orgasm.

"Mmm" he smiles. Removes his finger and pulls me in close to him whilst I catch my breath back. He holds me so closely that I start to drift again, back into a peaceful sleep that I could happily stay in for the entire rest of the day so long as I'm in his arms.

"Hey no sleepy head, we have a mountain to climb" he says shaking his head at me.

"Mmm mountain can wait" I say hazily. Stroking his chest lightly with my fingertips.

"Okay how about breakfast in bed" he asks me.

"Yes please" I smile.

He pulls a shirt on and some boxers and with one last lingering look at me in the sleeping bag he heads out to start the fire and cook.

I glance over at my clothes and sigh. I pull the sleeping bag tight around me and snuggle down thinking about how much we've grown just in the last twenty four hours. I retrieve my phone and bag from the side. I glance at my dads picture for a few seconds in my bag and he's just as I had imagined he would be. Aged but still my dad with his curly brown hair and tall frame. I will need to use that contact number and reach out.

I grab my phone and unlock it. A few messages; new ones from Matty. And one from Ross. I glance at the notifications unsure whether I want to read them. I groan and open up Ross' first.