Chapter 132- Caleb Gilbert Scott

We did leave the suite, after all we have free dinner reservations at 8pm. I'm excited to taste the food, I hope they have some pasta, or steak. My tummy rumbles and I hope it's silent, I stifle my embarrassment. Maternity massages are quite a thing it seems. Jay is in the steam room and I am laying prone on the masseuse table. A very professional masseuse working over my body and most likely laughing at my tummy rumbling.

The soft music is sending me into a state of deep relaxation. I thought it wouldn't be possible to relax again. After the events of last night, however I'm letting go of all of the tension slowly but surely. Jay always knows what I need, his forethought is impeccable. Once the massage is over I head out in my bikini and robe and dip into the pool. It's the perfect temperature and I lower my whole body into it feeling weightless.

The spa is quiet. It's an exclusive kind of place and I lay back allowing my hair to get wet. I press the button in the wall for the waterfall tap, water sprays out and I stand under it.

"Fancy seeing you here" Jay whispers approaching me from behind. I smile looking down at his hand cupping my waist.

"How was your massage" he asks softly in my ear.

"Really relaxing" I say.

"Thank you for always knowing what I need" I laugh.

He chuckles turning me to face him.

"How was the steam room" I ask.

"It was missing you" he smiles cheekily.

He bends his head and kisses me tenderly. His hands going over my hips, I'm continually paranoid that people are looking at my bruises and casting their own aspersions of what might have happened to me. Some people have looked at Jay warily. It's unfair on him too; people instantly jump to the conclusion that he is responsible for the marks. I've tried to ignore it entirely, not wanting it to ruin the weekend.

I pull back from him and guide him out to the loungers. I lay on one covering my hips with a towel. He watches me sitting on the lounger next to mine.

"People keep looking" I say.

"Because you're beautiful not because of that" he says softly.

"I wish" I smile at him.

"Oh you don't have to wish" he smiles back.

He lays back and I take in his toned chest. His strong arms and light tan. I still can't believe he's mine, and this is my life. I am marrying this beautiful man, I'm going to vow forever to him and him to me.

"Wedding planner rung me earlier" he comments and I'm all ears for this conversation.

He looks over me and smiles cheekily.

"Oh come on, just one detail" I say.

"I've ordered the flowers, don't laugh but everything is coordinated. I want it to be perfect for you and I know you love tulips. But apparently" he laughs.

"There's a world shortage of white tulips" he chuckles.

"That's so funny" I smile.

"Tulips or no tulips it will be absolutely perfect" I say looking at him.

"I hope so" he says

"What's your dress like" he says smiling after a pause.

"My dress is going to blow your mind. When you see it at the end of the aisle and I think Rachel might just cry" I laugh.

"She cried in the wedding shop when she saw it, it's beautiful" I smile.

"You're going to be breathtaking" he says and I feel beautiful.

"I love you Jay" I say softly.

"I love you" he smiles.

He stands up and I wrap my towel around me, we head back to change for our dinner. He watches me the entire time his eyes taking in every inch of my body as I remove my towel and bikini. I walk into the shower and he follows me saying nothing. He stands under it behind me his hands around bump stroking me. I let my head fall back resting in his chest. He holds me under my tummy and I sigh. There's a very small bump forming now.

"You mean the world to me" he whispers in my ear.

"You're going to give me a little boy" he whispers.

"He's going to be perfect like you" I whisper to him.

"Caleb" he whispers chuckling.

"Caleb is nice" I smile.

"Caleb Gilbert Scott" he says.

I turn around the water beating down on me, and I kiss him so completely. He kisses me back his hands guiding me closer to him. I'm breathless, completely needy for him again.

"Oh Taylor I can never ever get enough of you" he whispers.

"Mmmm" I moan.

He takes me slow and sensually in the shower. I quiver and I moan feeling every inch of him. He just slowly works himself in and out, lightly touching my hips and I sigh and moan over and over until we both finish. He moves my wet hair over my shoulder and turns me around.

Grabbing the soap he washes down my whole body, lightly touching me everywhere and even though I've just orgasmed I'm still incredibly turned on.

All the soap runs down the drain and then it's my turn to wash him. I massage his back and his neck. Lightly kissing him between rubbing because I can't help but to kiss him all the time.

Once we're out of the shower he grabs one of the huge towels and wraps me up, drying me off and I giggle.

"That's a beautiful sound" he smiles.

I smile and he looks pleased.

"I have to say my cheeks literally ache from how much you're making me smile this weekend" I laugh.

"Mmm good" he says.

I sit on the bed wrapped in my towel with my makeup out before me. I'm trying to concentrate but watching him dress in a suit is distracting me. He eyes me through the reflection in the mirror.

"You look hot" I tell him and he laughs.

"It's nice spending some time with just us again" I say and put on my false lashes. I go all out with red lips, some bronzer and winged eyeliner.

He strides over to me, his shirt still undone.

"I'm glad you love it because I do to" he says. He sits on the bed next to me and watches me dry my hair out and slip into my dress. I take my time putting on stockings under it and he watches every detail.

"You look absolutely phenomenal" he says and I smile. Slipping the key card in his trouser pocket he takes my hand and we head down to dinner.