Chapter 30- Colorado

Jays POV

I don't think I've ever been held this closely or tightly all night long, even as a young child.

"Jay" she mutters in her half sleep state.

"Right here" I say and she opens her eyes taking me in and smiling.

"I got a feeling last night" she says watching me.

"Well more like a dream" she smiles and her hands are rubbing my back. Pulling me into her, caressing me. Taylor is the most caring person I have ever met. The way she holds onto me now like we are the only two people in the world. There was a time where girls acting in this way would have had me running out the door. But this is different, I feel the privilege of being this cared for, cherished even. And needed absolutely by her.

"Oh yeah" I smile kissing her lips. I can't help it.

"Yeah" she smiles kissing me back.

"You and I, here. Laying by the fire downstairs and you're rubbing my belly. Not like a dog, you know what I mean like a pregnant couple" she laughs out loud.

I don't ever want to go back. I want to stay here with her; forget uni, forget friends and family. I want our family; myself, Taylor and a bump.

"No I didn't mean to make you cry" she says wiping my eyes. And I'm vulnerable. Completely at her mercy. Unaware of my own tears. I cannot ever lose her, the idea of that is unthinkable.

"I'm so happy" I manage sobbing. She holds onto the back of my neck and pulls me further into her.

"I'm so happy too" she says pulling back and kissing me again.

"I didn't ever think" I begin after a pause.

"I never ever could have dreamed this for myself, I was such an asshole. And I didn't imagine finding this. Or being good enough for anybody for them to ever desire that with me" I say fumbling over my thoughts. I can't express enough how much she has changed my very being.

"I know you Jay. Always did. I'm lucky to have you as my partner" she smiles and my hands feel over her tummy.

I kiss her, I lose myself in that kiss. Truly lost in the feeling of being hers. When we break away eventually I gaze out the window and see the wild deer in the distance. The sky is foggy today but the view is breathtaking. I noticed the shotgun on the wall. Coincidence? Perhaps not. There are bears in this pocket of paradise.

We shower together and head down to the kitchen where I make eggs and bacon. After sipping her tea she walks out onto the deck. Wearing an ivory silk robe and bare feet I watch after her, the brunette waves dangling down her back and her cream skin. It's clear I would do anything for this women.

I plate up the bacon and egg and finish off with the toast and take it out to her on the deck, it's warm enough for us to eat at the table outside. I picked well with this place. The grounds stretch for miles and the views are unmatched. I get the urge to message my father and tell him, which is all together strange and new. I don't reach for my phone.

"Jay look" she squeals excited and I follow her eye-line to see a baby fawn climbing up our steps. That means mum is very close. We watch from where we are as the fawn hobbles around. Two large antlers are the first things I see. The mother presumably of the baby fawn makes a grunting noise to guide it back and snorts when it merely bleats back unperturbed from its adventure on our deck.

The fawn eventually after another more persuasive noise from its mum returns. Hobbling down our deck.

"Aspen" I say
"We'll drive into Aspen and find rings." I say holding Taylor's hand.

"Wow, fancy" she smiles and I feel like I'm getting her back. After the incident I thought it would be make or break. Why would she stay with me ? Somebody who couldn't keep her safe, a man who is targeted for acquired wealth. I believed she would run. But in her smile I see Taylor again, my Taylor.

"Thought about what you want?" She asks and I look back into her blue eyes.

"Something simple, white gold and heavy" I reply kissing her. I've never been more sure of anything in my life.

"And you ?" I ask as her phone pings.

She grasps it. Unlocking it to a picture of us in Sydney.

"White gold and elegant like my engagement ring" she says.
"Few sapphires? Is that pushing it" she laughs.

"Sapphires is always a great idea" I say.

Then she glances at a message from Rachel.

She aims her camera at the wilderness and takes a snap of it. Then she takes a selfie of us together at our lodge. My shirts off and I attempt to look decent pushing my hair back.

"You are like a model" she says climbing on top of me. Thighs either side of me.

"Rach and co wanna know where we are. I'm just gonna let the pics speak for themselves" she smiles mischievously.

After firmly placing her phone down she turns her gaze on me.
"Jay" she says and her eyes light up. My hands rub her back. I know what that look means. I know what she wants. Lately she's insatiable, I'm not complaining. I want her all the time.

I slide my hands around her hips and she watches me intently.
"No I wanna do you" she says whispering in my ear. I take the lead a lot, I love pleasuring her.

She kisses down my chest and repositions herself to kneeling in front of me. She pushes her long hair back and I'm just watching her, captivated. She pulls my shorts off and looks up at me. I'm so hard already. Her eyes looking up at me wanting me.

Her lips find the tip of my cock kissing me. Just teasing me at first with her hands delicately touching my balls and her tongue softly licking me.

It is something else to have the love of your life perform this on you.
"Jay" she moans just before she slides me all the way in. Her hands guiding mine to behind her head where I hold onto her neck.

After sometime of her pushing me in and out of her gorgeous mouth I get close. And I tell her, I don't want to ruin a moment with her. She peers up at me smiling and turned on.

"Please Mr Gilbert Scott" she begs and that's enough for me.

She pushes me further into her mouth one arm around my hip and the other at the base of my cock. Taylor is sucking me like she has never ever done before and I can't possibly hold on. When I'm finished she kisses the tip. Instinctively I lift her up and onto the bench next to me.

I'm between her legs instantly and she just watches me smiling.

"Taylor that was incredible" I whisper whilst licking her. Her robe falling either side of her legs. No panties on at all. I sweep my whole tongue over her and she moans loudly.

"You're incredible" she manages.

I grasp securely onto her hips and work my way over her, hearing her moans as I'm licking and sucking on her.

"Mmmm Jay" she says more urgently as she's close to her completion.

It's then that I delicately place one finger inside of her whilst my tongue is still working her. I feel her hold onto me, her hands in my hair.

"Taylor grind into me" I tell her as she's getting more worked up. I feel her moving into my finger and it turns me on so much. I focus my mouth on her clit sucking and licking, and I feel her orgasm.

"Yes, good girl" I whisper as she cries out my name over and over. Her hips moving into me until she's done and I smile up at her.