Chapter 162- your go

"Jay" I say in his ear and he smiles at me.

"Taylor" he smiles.

"This is the song" I whisper again. I'm sitting facing him in his lap.

"This is your strip song" he chuckles and I catch his lips in my own. Kissing him, my hands going through his hair. I just love it when he's tipsy and I'm coming onto him. He melts under my touch.

"Are you ready" I smile and he chuckles.

I stand up and press the volume button up. Chris brown's track under the influence fills the room and I put my body in front of him. He sips his whiskey and it turns me on. Staring up at me, eyes full of love and need.

I start slow and I know that as he watches my hips sway in front of him he is thinking about them moving over him. Grinding into him.

I slip the dress off and he breathes in sharply taking in my suspenders and lingerie. Wearing my heels I twirl in front of him.

"More?" I ask him softly.

I bend over him and he whispers in my ear.

"More" he smiles.

I take off the bra and let him stare completely at me playing with my nipples.

"And you do realise seen as I'm a stripper right now" I begin teasing him.

"You cannot fuck me" I tell him.

He bites his lip and I smile down at him.

"I'll be fucking you later" he smiles.

"God you can move" he sighs watching me sway and dance in front of him.

I smile at him taking off my panties so that I'm just in heels and suspenders. His eyes travel over my legs, up to my eyes and he looks at me with heat and passion behind his stare.

"Okay" I say quietly as the song stops.

He stands up, takes charge and grabs me pulling me away from the others and taking me into the living room.

"Jay" I say teasing him still.

"You may not sleep with your stripper" I laugh. He practically growls at me pinning me against the wall. I'm here for it, possessive Jay is absolutely breathtaking.

"You are my wife" he says in my ear as he pushes slowly in and out of me.

"All mine" he whispers kissing my ear and thrusting into me.

"Jay" I sigh and he gathers up my hair in his hands. Pulls slightly and plays with it.

He bounces my hips into him pulling them back and forth and I sigh. I moan loud and he whispers over and over again in my ear how much he loves and needs me.

Jay helps me to get dressed after. He smiles holding my hand as I step back into my heels.

"Okay beautiful?" He asks rubbing my lower back.

"Jay" I say softly and I put my arms around him.

"Mmm yes" he says rubbing me.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you" he smiles as we walk back into the kitchen.

"One last game" Rachel says as they're all sitting in a circle around the table a bottle in the middle on its side.

"I'm about to be a married woman" I laugh.

"About to be" she smiles and I look at her disapproving. She knows about Ross. She should not be instigating this even more.