Chapter 53- you're mine, I'm yours

Taylor's POV

"Thanks for helping me lift stuff to the right places" I say and I throw in a bat of my eyelashes for effect.

Seeing possessive Jay was a massive turn on. Plus the hired help has indeed helped, I glance at his name badge. Derek. Derek has helped and I can be grateful.

"No problem darling" he drawls and I sigh. So easy, too easy.

"Is there anything else" he enquires and he is putty in my hands.

"I think you've got it all" I smile and he lingers.

I walk toward the house, not sure that house is the correct word really. People would call this place a mansion. I'm walking confidently and he is literally following me. Like a puppy. What have I done to Derek? I chuckle a little knowing exactly what I am going to be doing next.

I head straight through the marble hall into the expansive kitchen sure that he will follow on through. Once I'm in the kitchen I smile turning on my heel and play shocked that he is still here.
As if I didn't know.

"Oh you're" I begin in my best surprised tone.

"Well seen as you're there would you like a drink for all of that extra work you've put in" I say softly.

"Yes please mam" he smiles which is ludicrous because I'm younger than him.

I smile and leaning slightly over the counter I grasp the mugs which have not been put away yet. Heading for the kettle I realise I don't know where anything is.

"Not used to this kitchen yet" I laugh and notice he has set himself down on one of the stools.

I place several mugs on the side and begin to make the tea using the hot tap. It's ingenious and it will change my life. No more waiting for boiling kettles. When I open the fridge I realise Jay is a superhuman, it's already stocked. I marvel at finding possibly the only male who has forethought.

Once the tea is finished I place a cup in front of Derek and perch over the other side of the kitchen island with my own. I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen and I promptly find a serving tray from out of one of the cardboard boxes. Just as I am reaching up and into one of the cupboards the men walk into the kitchen. I grasp the packet of biscuits and turn to face them. Seeing Jay first.

He masks his annoyance at Derek and then crosses the kitchen to embrace me.
"Please help yourselves to tea" I say placing the biscuits down on the side.

The boss man places the invoice down on the side and helps himself to a mug.

"I've taken 10 percent off" he says cheerfully as Jay picks up the invoice and opens up his online banking.

"Thanks" he smiles back.

"Thankyou for helping so much and for the tea of course" the boss says, he hasn't got a name badge everybody just knows his name.

"Right" he smiles standing.

"Enjoy your new home" he says clearing out the other men and signalling that they leave.

I smile at each of them as they go feeling Jays arm over my waist. Derek eyes me as he leaves and I give him a nice smile.

We hear the door click watching them move out of our marble hall.

"Naughty" he whispers in my ear still holding onto my waist.

"You like me being all mean and possessive I see how it is" he adds his hands exploring my waist and his lips kissing my ear.

I turn to face him.
"It turned me on" I smile.

He lifts me up and carries me through the hall, up the winding stairs and onto the first floor of our mansion. I notice the maroon walls which would be odd anywhere else. Here in this grande home though they are magnificent.

"Our room" he smiles opening a large set of antique double doors.

"We didn't see this in the viewing" he smiles watching my face glow. The room, around the size of our kitchen and living space combined has floor to ceiling windows looking out over the gardens. The light shining through cascades over the neutral silver toned walls.

If you were designing a room for a princess this would be it. Wallpapered with the finest fabric wallpaper. A magnificent double king size four poster bed in the middle of the room surrounded by drapes. A double dresser with an ornate mirror hung proudly above. An extension leads to a walk in wardrobe the size of our old bedroom. Which is adorned with the same wallpaper and completed with floor to ceiling state of the art storage and a table in the centre to hold accessories with a locking section for fine jewellery.

"And an ensuite" Jay smiles opening a second door next to the walk in wardrobe.

"It's got a jacuzzi inside Jay" I say absolutely stunned.

A classic style large bathtub sits proudly in the centre of the room. Surrounded by a walk in shower to the far right and of course a jacuzzi that looks out onto the gardens and pools below.

Walking back into the main bedroom it hits me that the size of this room could be its own separate flat all on its own.

"It's soundproof. The windows are privacy glass yet we can see out for miles" Jay smiles.

Immediately I smile at him remembering the way he made me feel earlier, being possessive and demanding. I loosen the straps on my dress and pull it down. His jaw drops and he stares at me, firstly my eyes and then his stare travels down my neck over my breasts which are bare. All the way down my torso and over my bare legs and finally my feet. He lingers his stare there and it intrigues me.

"Jay, I only want you" I say to him.

"Well that's good because I only want you" he smiles and crosses the room to me.

When his hand touches my bare back I feel as though my skin catches alight. He gasps, full of lust. He lifts me onto the poster bed and lays me down softly. I glance at the white soft furnishings smiling feeling as though I am lying on a soft cloud.

"Don't move" he whispers pulling his jeans down and releasing his blonde waves from his top knot.

He climbs onto the double poster bed and the drapes fall closed behind him.
His body encompasses mine.

"Taylor you are mine" he whispers thrusting into me.

"I'm yours" I whisper in his ear seductively.