Chapter 152- man chair

Taylor's POV

"Hmm" he says to me.

I lift my head up from his chest and face him. Blonde hair and kind blue eyes. How this man is still single is beyond me. I sigh as he looks at me, needing me and not wanting to leave.

"We should go, Rachel has messaged" I say. He puts down a paperback which he's been reading whilst sipping coffee and stroking my arm.

"Ah you know I just got to the good bit" he smiles.

I smile at him unable to contain the grin that comes across my lips. He stares at my lips and I must stop him from casually kissing me, every now and then.

I stand slowly stretching and his eyes drink me in. I clasp my little bag and put it on my shoulders. He smiles up at me one leg crossed over the other. I notice all of the string bracelets on his wrist and grab his hand.

"No don't you're pregnant" he smiles and stands up himself.

"Got you up" I say smiling.

He wraps his arms around me and chuckles. Another big Ross hug.

"I'm glad we got to hang out" he says in my ear.

"Me too" I smile looking up at him.

"Can I be cheeky" he smiles.

"You always are" I say softly.

He places his thumb on my cheek and traces it down to my jaw and then to my neck.

"Just one more" he whispers.

"One more, one last time" he whispers.

"One more" I say softly and he parts his lips and kisses me softly at first. Within seconds his hands are in my hair and his tongue is in my mouth. I pull away slowly and he looks at me breathless.

He smiles and we walk out his hand finding mine again. The heat beats down as we head back down to the tanning salon. I glance up at him with his shades on and pull my own aviators on too. He squeezes my hand lightly, keeping me close.

"Don't tell Jay about that one I don't want him to thump me" he laughs.

"I won't" I laugh. He's right Jay would thump him.

We approach the salon and our hands fall away from one another's. I glance at him and he looks down at me with care and affection.

"Ready for Rachel's onslaught of conversation" he laughs sarcastically.

"Never" I laugh.

"I say we ditch and go and find a bookstore" he sighs.

"She wants clothes not books" I laugh.

"Plus I need a hen do outfit" I say to him.

"Oh easy" he smiles.

"You could dress in a sack and still look sexy and beautiful" he says.

"Oh stop it" I laugh.