Episode 4.4 -To Save The Project

The next morning, Jorah was glaringly late. He was hungover, had a splitting headache from all the drinking and also had a bruised lip.

When he arrived on set, Tanner was there waiting.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"What are you doing here?" Jorah asked as he walked to the dressing rooms

"What do you mean? Do you think I LIKE to be called to say you haven't shown up and set and you're putting the production behind?" Tanner vented "Are you trying to get fired? Because if you are., just save everyone the damn trouble and just quit."

"What the hell do you know?" Jorah snapped. "After the night I've had—" His words tailed off

"And what the hell happened to your face? " Tanner looked at Jorah's lip

"Nothing. I bumped into something when I was drunk."

"Bullshit Jorah!" His manager called him out. "I swear to God if you're in the news again I will kill you myself."

"I told you it was nothing."

"You're working on this. The only publicity you need is good publicity." Tanner was at his wit's end

"Mn." Jorah grunted

"That's all you can say?"

Jorah frowned. "Enough Tanner. Just enough. I'm not in the mood."

"I don't care about your moods!" Tanner retorted "You and your damn moods have caused a shitload of trouble!" Tanner's raised voice made a few people look. "For the last time kid. Please. I'm begging you. Not just for your own sake but for everyone's sake. Stop being such a selfish asshole."

A quick retort was not afforded to Jorah when Tanner's phone rang and he stepped away.

The dressing room was empty since everyone else had arrived on time. Choosing a chair, a stylist began to work on him.

He was thus sitting when Nine's Manager entered the room.

"Mr. Jindaya." Manager Kim approached. "Tell me. Is this a joke to you?Hmm? The time and effort of the people working here..Does it amuse you?" Jorah didn't even look at him. "I know you have more than enough resources so this job means nothing to you ...."

"What do you want?" Jorah finally raised his eyes

"What I want is the same as what everyone else here wants I believe. For you to stop making this project more difficult than it needs to be." He huffed "For some reason they refuse to fire you."

"Would that make this project better?" Jorah stared "If they fired me?"

"Well it would certainly be a start."

"Sorry to disappoint you."

"What disappoints me Mr. Jindaya, is your ridiculous behaviour."

Jorah began to ignore him again.

Manager Kim's eyes narrowed "And what happened to your face?"

Jorah frowned. "Do I look like Nine to you? Have you forgotten who your client is?"

Manager Kim's eyes became like slits, "Regardless of who you are, I won't tolerate unprofessional behavior," he retorted icily.

"That's a stretch don't you think?" Jorah smirked. "Not everyone can be controlled by you."

When he realized the man was still scrutinizing him Jorah asked, "Don't you have somewhere else to be?"

Manager Kim tilted his head thoughtfully to the side. "It's funny." his words were measured. "Nine also had a bruise when I saw him this morning. Would you have anything to do with that?"