Episode 10 - He Is Different

Kiss Confidence. Remember your hands. Norris went over his lesson with Ai mentally. Though he'd found the idea strange at first, he'd considered just another workshop, something he had to do to make the project better.

When he got home he'd been careful to practice as best as he could, with a pillow.

Now it was finally to put his training to the test. There was a bustle of movement as the staff made the final preparations for today's shoot. His scenes with Gage were about to begin.

For some inexplicable reason, Gage seemed to be in a bad mood. He'd been scowling the minute he laid eyes on Norris.

Norris exhaled sharply. Perhaps he was already annoyed that he would have to be shooting these scenes again already with him. He became even more determined to do his best.

As he continued to prepare himself mentally, he received a message.

Ai: Are you ready?

Norris: I guess.

Ai: You can do it👍Just remember everything we did.

Norris. OK. Thanks

Ai: No problem

After their lesson, Norris and Ai had exchanged numbers and kept in touch.

Ai: I wish I could see it.

Norris: You can.

Ai: Really?

Norris: Yeah. Are you busy?

Ai: No. Not really.

Norris: ok. Come by the set.

Ai: Omg

Norris: I'll text you the address. I'll alert the gate that you're coming to me.

Ai: OK.

Norris: They'll direct you when you get here.

Ai: OK. See you soon

Norris: See you.

The staff came to alert Norris that it was almost time to begin shooting and he nodded. He quickly texted the address to Ai and called one of the staff to alert the gate of Ai's impending arrival.

When Gage stepped into the frame, he barely looked at Norris. "You. Make sure you don't mess up."

Norris felt trepidation but forced himself to stay calm. Today's shoot was particularly grueling, with a scene in the rain adding to the challenge.

"OK." He nodded with determination.

The shot was marked and the Director yelled, "Cue the rain!"

The sudden downpour soaked Norris, causing him to shiver. He quickly composed himself.

Scene 11/8. Shot 1. Take 1."

The Protector The Series

Clapper board

"And Action!"

"I'm sorry." Nuea apologized to Chase. "I didn't mean what I said. I was jealous and I got angry."

Chase sighed, looking at his boyfriend. "How many times do I have to tell you? You have no reason to be jealous. If you keep being like this..."

"No!" Nuea pulled Chase into his arms. "I'm really..really sorry. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't want to lose you."

The rain continued to pour, soaking them to the bone. Chase's hard expression softened.

Nuea pulled him closer. "Forgive me." He looked into Chase's eyes "I'm sorry.."