Episode 14.2 You Have Me Now

London

"What..is..that?" Asion asked, looking at the vehicle before their group.

"What does it look like?" Jorah moved by Asion to walk towards the vehicle.

"I'm still trying to figure it out.." Asion moved forward with everyone else

"It's our ride for this leg of our trip." Jorah said

"Are you serious? Asion raised a brow.

Jorah offered no response. A stood at the entrance of the shiny black double-decker bus with white-gloved hands as the group approached.

"Bustronome" Norris read the word splashed across the vehicle's side in huge golden letters. "We're really going on that?" he asked

"He just said that." Gage's brow wrinkled.

Jorah laughed at Norris' excitement. "We'll be taking a tour of the city on that." He looked at the group. "I figured it might be more comfortable for you all to see the sights this way."

"Wow." Asion shook his head. "You really don't do anything small do you?"

There was a teasing smile on Jorah's lips. "Heh. This is nothing. Just for convenience."

The group followed Jorah aboard, astounded to find the inside was more lavish than they'd expected. Tables and chairs were set up for dining restaurant style.

"We have this all to ourselves?" Norris looked about in wonder, confident that the rental of this bus was more than the rent for his apartment.

"Mmhmm." Jorah confirmed.

"Seriously? We could have just taken a regular tour." Nine looked at him.

Jorah frowned. "We could have..but it wouldn't have been the same." He looked at Nine. "Besides, I think this way might be better for you."

"For me?" Nine was puzzled.

"Mhmm..I want you to relax." Jorah replied. "If we travel this way, you can see it all, without being hassled."

"Oh." Nine smiled at Jorah as a warm spread in his chest.

"Ughhhh.." Asion rolled his eyes. "I'm getting goosebumps from all this love. Is it too late for me to leave?"

Nine laughed. "I thought you wanted me to be happy."

"Happy? Yes." Asion looked at the pair "But this is just nauseating."

"Wow." Jade grinned broadly, slapping Jorah on the shoulder "My friend is really smitten."

Jorah glared at Jade while Nine blushed.

"Uh..yeah..I'm going upstairs. Before I puke." Asion shuddered dramatically.

Nine watched as Asion disappeared to the second level. When he looked at Jorah,a smile bloomed on his lips.

"Thanks." he brushed his arm against Jorah's.

As the bus prepared to move,the group fanned out. Asion had already disappeared to the second level. An excited Norris pulled Gage along, heading towards the back. Sean, Avalon and Jade also chose to head to the top level.

"Mm..Top or Bottom?" Jorah smirked at Nine.

"Bottom..for now..."

Jorah grinned. "As you wish Mr. Kim."

When the two found a table for two in the middle of the bus, a man's voice came over the intercom.

"Welcome to the Bustronome. Today we will be taking a tour of London where you, our guests will get unparalleled views of London's most iconic sights. While you ride with us, you will experience the best of both worlds, top tier sight- seeing and gourmet meals.We welcome you aboard. Our staff is here to attend to you."