Episode 7.3 - Boundaries

With a single glance Jorah could tell Norris felt very uncomfortable. While the music played at ear bursting level and the lights danced playfully, Norris' hands were balled on his knees. His back was board-stiff as his eyes darted around.

"Norris. You sure you don't want a drink?" Jorah asked.

"I'm not much of a drinker." Norris shook his head. "A-and I had wine at dinner."

Jorah smiled and waved the waiter over. "That was dinner. Just one drink won't hurt." "O-Okay. Just one," Norris agreed reluctantly. With Norris' assent, Jorah ordered him a drink, which was swiftly brought to their booth.

At the first sip, Norris grimaced.

"Is it that bad?" Jorah chuckled at Norris' scrunched face. "You'll get used to it. It has a sweet aftertaste."

Trusting Jorah's words, Norris took another sip.

As expected when there is a celebrity sighting in the wild, there were plenty of eyes and just as many lenses surreptitiously recording them.

Jorah would usually be annoyed by people treating him like a zoo animal but tonight was different. With a grin, he leaned closer to Nine. He didn't whisper anything in particular but he was sure it would make for a good photo. Realizing what Jorah was up to, Nine smiled coyly.

"What are you doing?" Gage scolded Norris who was taking a photo of Jorah and Nine.

"Taking a photo." Norris replied innocently. "They look so cute."

Gage rolled his eyes and ducked his drink back.

Norris followed suit and finished his drink. After the glass was empty, his eyes drooped slightly and his cheeks became a rosy pink.

They were lounging when Gage's expression suddenly turned dark. Next it was Norris who looked strange. Following their line of vision, Jorah located the problem. The only person who hadn't seen him yet was Nine.

Jorah kept his eyes trained on Liam and it wasn't long before Nine spotted him as well.

The VIP area was cordoned off from the rest of the club with multiple booths. Nine and his friends were occupying one booth. Another group was adjacent on their left and the booth on their adjacent right had become newly vacant.

Nine never took his eyes off him and his expression only grew darker with every step he took towards them.

After entering the VIP area, the young man was about to walk by with two other people when he suddenly stopped. "You go on ahead." he told them "Nine. What a coincidence. I didn't expect to find you here."

"What a coincidence indeed." Jorah mocked. To call it a coincidence might be a stretch. In fact, he was almost positive this person had shown up because of his posts. What an unexpected consequence of his actions.

Liam looked at him. "I'm sorry. And you are?"

"You don't know me?" Jorah played along. "Oh. That's right." He stood . "I don't believe we were introduced properly last time. My name is Jorah Jindaya."

"Jorah Jindaya. Jorah Jindaya." Liam repeated the name.

"Mhmm.. That's right." Jorah smirked as he jerked his head towards Nine. "I'm with him."

A question sat on Liam's brow while Nine, Gage and Norris looked at Jorah.

"Excuse me?" Liam sought to clarify.

"I'm with him." Jorah repeated.

Liam looked at Jorah "Oh. Right. You're the actor in his new project." He said. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. You look a little different."