Episode 13.5 No More Secrets

"What's wrong?" Nine sat up with concern when he saw the scowl on Asion's face as he entered the room.

"I can't take this anymore." Asion declared.

Nine continued to look at him, perplexed.

"Look at yourself." Asion continued,frowning "Who would ever believe that you're Nine, actor, sex symbol, It boy?" Asion dragged Nine to his feet. "Honestly. When was the last time you got out of the house? Did you even take a shower? What shit have you been eating?!"

"I—" Nine opened his mouth, but no words came. His hair was a mess, and he didn't dare admit his last shower was two days ago. As for the last time he'd been out of the house,he hadn't since the launch of SerenTech five days ago.

"This has got to stop," Asion scolded. "I know you're sad and whatever, but this is too much." He folded his arms over his chest. "I told you to call him. But you were being stubborn. Now look at you... wallowing."

"Ok. I'm sorry." Nine apologized, "I'll take a shower."

"This is not only about how dirty you are." Asion sighed. "I'm concerned about you."

"I'm fine." Nine shrugged.

"Like hell you are." Asion snapped. "Ever since this whole thing with Jorah happened you haven't been yourself. You're not in good shape. You should have just talked to him."

"I wanted to." Nine replied "I tried but..then his fiancée showed up."

"Fiancée. Fiancée. You keep talking about his fiancée. Did Jorah tell you that himself? That she was his fiancée?"

"Well no.." Nine replied.."But it makes sense..I mean.."

Asion shook his head. "You're ridiculous sometimes you know that. Why don't you clear things up with him once and for all?"

"What's the point?" Nine asked. "Maybe it's just how it's supposed to be."

"Ok that's it." Asion rolled his eyes. "Let's go."

"Where?" Nine asked. "Where are we going?"

"Out." Asion replied. "Go get changed." He shoved him off. "No. Go shower and then get changed."

"I don't want to."

"Go!" Asion sternly pointed towards the bathroom.

Realising he didn't have much of a choice, Nine dragged himself to the shower.

"Where are we going?" he asked Asion when he came back 10 minutes later.

"You'll see." Asion replied as he pulled Nine through the door. "Let's go."

During their ride, Asion refused to reveal where they were going no matter how much Nine asked. As they drove, however, Nine began to pass familiar places and realized. "Why are we going to the airport?"

Asion's reply was simple as he took the left that would lead them to the private hangars. "We're taking a trip,"

Nine's eyes widened. "What? When?"

"Now." Asion replied.

"But I didn't pack anything! "

"No need." Asion told him. "Everything is already taken care of."

Nine furrowed his brow, utterly perplexed. "Then where are we going?"

Asion sighed. "You ask so many questions." he glanced at Nine. "You're free aren't you?"

"Well yes but..."

"There's no problem then." Asion cut him off.

Nine realized it was pointless to argue as they continued down the path until the hangar came into view.