Episode 7.1- Sailing Ship

Jorah's eyes were glued to the TV as the dramatic scene unfolded. The intense kiss between the characters left him stunned, and he found himself surprisingly captivated.

"You belong to me." the man on the screen announced to his partner before crushing his lips with his.

"Oh shit." gawked at the unexpected passionate moment. From a technical perspective, it was beautifully shot, adding to the immersive experience.

Jorah's breath was suspended as he watched the two men on the screen. The camera zoomed closer to their interlocking lips. He could hear the smacking of their lips. Slender fingers pressed into bare flesh.

Unable to watch, Jorah hit the pause button and took a generous drink from his water to quench the heat inside. He bit the inside of his lip as he looked at the paused video of the limbs interlocking.

To aid his preparation, he'd finally begun to go through the list of stuff Norris had suggested to him a while back. Even if some of the names were a bit stupid, like this one, he was not disappointed.

As he watched, he got to have a better appreciation for the discussion they'd had earlier concerning what makes a great series. The cast of the series was very handsome. The story was fascinating. Contrary to his own foolish ideas before, neither of these men looked or acted like pansies. In fact, prior to falling for each other, they'd both liked girls–an interesting thought.

Nine's words floated back to memory .As he watched their story unfold, he begun to look beyond the fact that they were two men and simply saw two people who fell in love.

Jorah looked at the screen again, blushing every time he looked at how intimate the characters were. "Let's finish this." he pressed play.

"Was that his tongue?" Jorah's eyes bulged. There was no mistaking it. With how immersed the actors were, he was awestruck. Would he be able to do it like that?

It was so hot!

As he watched the characters make love, Jorah felt the blood rushing to his lower half. Didn't they feel anything? All that kissing and rubbing. It was certainly doing something to him right now as a viewer.

He had to give it to the actors. They were selling and he was buying.

"Knock knock." Nine arrived in the doorway

"What are you doing in here?" Jorah quickly grabbed a pillow and set it in his lap.

Nine looked at him quizzically, "I came to check on you. You weren't in the other room. So I wanted to see if you were ok."

"Oh." Jorah nodded. "I'm okay."

"What are you doing?" Nine walked further into the room, approaching Jorah's bed.

"Uh--nothing. Just watching something."

"Oh? What are you watching?" Nine asked. "Is it fun? Can I watch it with you?"

Jorah looked at the screen and then at Nine. "No." he quickly shut the screen down. "It's over."

"Oh." Nine stood by the bedside.

Jorah looked at Nine's lips.

"Jorah?"

"Hmm?" he blinked

"What's wrong?" Nine questioned

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong. Why would you say something was wrong?"

"I was talking to you but you just kept staring at me."

"I was?" he feigned ignorance. "You were?"

"Yes. You kept looking at my lips."

Jorah's heart lurched. Had he been that obvious?