Episode 17.3 - This Is Not PR

Further promotion of the series was cancelled. There would be no further events to attend for The Protector. In the face of everything that had happened after the final episode, they'd attempted to let Nine keep the obligations and appear alone as one half of the ship along with the rest of the cast, but it wasn't the same.

Gage and Norris, as the second couple, weren't as popular as Jorah and Nine. Additionally, the car worked best when it had four working wheels, without Jorah, it was Gage, Norris and a third wheel---Nine.

Nine's mental state also wasn't helpful. He could barely make it through the series soundtrack without getting emotional. Even if he was a great actor, he wasn't that good to be able to hide that something wasn't quite right.

It was hard to sell the dream with one half of the ship missing.

What an unfortunate turn of events considering that The Protector had turned out to be so wildly successful. It had shattered countless records and had gotten rave reviews. The road ahead of them had been so bright and gleaming, full of possibilities but now everything had come to a screeching halt from the snowballing of recent events.

The pictures taken at the hotel....

Jorah's car accident...

Those were hard hits to take but the final blow had come with the announcement made a few days ago.

BL ACTOR ANNOUNCES MARRIAGE TO FIANCE

The marriage between Actor, Jorah Jindaya, real name Logan Eren and Carole Lingwar has been announced.

A statement was officially released by the Eren family, please see statement below.

The pair got engaged two months ago and a representative for the couple has said the engagement has been a long time coming.

A formal announcement from the two should have been made, however Mr. Eren is in hospital following a car wreck exactly 3 weeks ago.

Miss Lingwar is the daughter of tech businessman, Lynus Lingwar.

There was a recent controversy involving Mr. Eren who was photographed leaving a hotel with a mystery woman.

That woman turned out to be his fiance, Ms. Lingwar.

On the matter of the photographs, Ms. Lingwar officially apologized stating she did not want the news of their relationship to affect Mr. Eren's work.She deeply apologized to Mr. Eren's fans for any distress they may have caused.

Mr. Eren recently starred in the breakout BL (Boys Love) Series, The Protector, opposite Idol-Actor, Nine.

Together they form the ship of Jorine or RyLan.

We wish the happy couple a long life together and wish Mr. Eren a speedy recovery.

Prior to the release of that announcement, views were mixed and pretty much divided.

There had been anger at the release of those photos. Many fans felt betrayed and of course they had done what fans usually do when they feel any negative emotions, they vented their feelings online.

Thousands of shares, tweets and retweets of those photos within hours of their release, each time garnering more comments and opinions.

They'd barely had time to vent all their anger before the news of Jorah's accident broke. The accident had shifted the conversation in another direction.

While there was still speculation over the hotel photos, when the accident photos were introduced, the variety of opinions became more diverse.

In the end, for the most part,their sympathies and deep concern for Jorah's health and well being had at least caused them to forget about those pictures.