Episode 15.1: The Protector Premier

By the length of the days and the chill in the air, Winter's approach was unmistakable. The change of the seasons did little to prevent the promotion of "The Protector" as the 'Hottest series to hit TV screens.'

In the last month and a half leading up to the actual premier, countless photos and teasers had been released. Contests had been run alongside all kinds of promos. The series now had its own Instagram page that released content faster than fans could get used to.

The main cast had also gotten more visible on social media and so anticipation and expectation were at an all time high.

It was for these reasons that Jorah was particularly on edge these days even if he tried not to show it.

This project was unlike anything he'd ever done before, not only because of the content, with the series being a Boy Love Drama, but because of how invested he was on a whole. He often found himself oscillating between a range of emotions.

He'd come a long way since he'd dragged himself to that audition. Since then,nothing had gone his way. Contrary to his best efforts to fail, he'd secured the lead role. Contrary to his best efforts to hate Nine, he'd fallen deeply in love with him.

All those things he'd done in the past to revel and sabotage the project in the past now seemed silly.Of all the projects he'd worked on, this was the one he needed to succeed the most. Not only for himself, but for everyone else that had worked so hard.

For Norris who was making his acting debut. That baby cabbage had never despised him now matter how he'd harassed him. If this project went well for him, it could open many other doors.

Then there was Nine. Jorah knew he was anxious about it, even if he didn't say anything. This would be his first drama after almost losing his career in the scandal with Liam. He knew how much he wanted to do well. In light of everything that happened with him recently as well, Jorah wanted his boyfriend to get a good break.

Then there was Gage and the rest of the cast. Everyone had worked so hard.

As for Jorah, while this project had been far from his choosing, now he couldn't imagine it not being a part of his life. He needed it to be great.

So many people doubted he had it in him to pull this off.Now he could see Tanner's vision. This drama might really be the opportunity he had been looking for. The thing that could prove them all wrong.

He owed Tanner a big "thank you." Working on this project he had to tap into parts of him he didn't even know existed.

That was why he was so nervous. Tonight he would be baring the results of his efforts. Opening himself up to be judged once again. One could never truly get used to having their work criticized and picked apart by others especially after working so hard on it.

When Jorah's car rolled to a stop, the knots in his stomach became even tighter. He took a deep breath and waited for the door to be opened.

The minute his feet fell on that carpet, there were deafening screams. A flurry of blinding flashes lit up the night. Both fans and photographers screamed his name.

Stepping fully on to the carpet, Jorah smiled broadly, waving to the crowd. They were carrying cutouts of their character's heads and wearing shirts with their faces and the series marquee.

He had been to countless premieres both for his own work and for others, but there was something different about being on this carpet. His first red carpet event for a Boy Love Series.

So many fans had gathered, bellowing at the top of their lungs, blushing when he looked their way and smiled.

Jorah had only been out of his car for a few minutes when another car pulled up. When the figure alighted, there was another wave of deafening screams. Even without looking, Jorah knew why the crowd was reacting like that.