Episode 7.4 -There You Are

"My head..." Norris shuffled into the room, looking around.

"You're awake," Jorah greeted with a smile.

"Mr. Jin—Jorah!" Norris jolted upon spotting him at the island.

Jorah laughed. "Who were you expecting?

Norris looked around in wonder. "This is your house?"

Jorah nodded. "You were too drunk to tell me your address, so I brought you here."

Norris' cheeks flushed. "I'm sorry. I must have had too much. Between the wine at dinner and the other drinks after."

Jorah waved it off, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Never mind. It was partly my fault. You're still a baby cabbage after all."

Norris crinkled his nose, pouting. "Anyway, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble."

"No trouble." Jorah replied. "Come. Sit. Eat."

Norris' eyes widened when he saw the array of food on the table. "Thank you for the food." he immediately dove in. After a few bites he looked at Jorah. "Oh. Where's Nine? Did he already leave? "

Jorah's eyes dipped momentarily. "He–didn't come back last night."

"Oh." Sadness clouded Norris' eyes "Because of what happened at the club?"

"Who knows" Jorah shrugged casually.

Norris' shoulders drooped as he pushed an item around on his plate.

"Mr. Jindaya." Jorah raised a brow at him. "Why–why did you do that?" Norris slowly raised his eyes to meet Jorah's

"Do what?" Jorah asked

"Why did you let Liam sit with us?"

"Let him?" Jorah repeated "I didn't..--"

Meeting Norris' earnest gaze, Jorah's attempt to play everything off abruptly ceased. "I don't know." he admitted with a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair "I don't know why I did it."

"Nine must feel hurt and angry." Norris suggested. To that, Jorah had nothing to say.

Silence descended on the table for a moment. Jorah had thought about it so many times throughout the course of the night. Now hearing Norris' words, he felt even worse about what he'd done.

"You have to say you're sorry, okay?" Norris spoke timidly but seriously.

Jorah held his gaze for a moment before nodding. "Mn."

After Jorah's assent, Norris began to eat happily again.

"Good. You two look very happy together now." he commented "You seem to be getting along."

"We do?" Jorah queried

"Mhmm." Norris smiled, "So I'm cheering you for."

"Eat up Cabbage." Jorah chuckled as a warm feeling spread in his chest.

Norris spent a few hours at Jorah's place, marveling at everything, from the size of the penthouse to the paintings on the walls. After he left, Jorah was alone again, with Nine still absent since the club incident.

He didn't return the next day either and thus the whole weekend passed in silent torment for Jorah. During the time, he'd thought of calling Nine or texting something casual like 'hey..how's it going?' or 'hey..are you okay?' But he could never bring himself to do it.

Seeing that Nine didn't call, Jorah could only assume he was busy, pissed or both. Even being acutely aware of his own fault, he also felt hurt being ignored in this way.