Episode14:NGage's Story

Norris looked at all the eyes that were on him and Gage after the slip of his tongue.

"What?" Jorah teased. "Shy?" Norris bit his bottom lip and looked at Gage apprehensively. "Or is he bullying you?" Jorah furrowed his brow

"No!" Norris shook his head vehemently. "No. He's not." He smiled shyly at Gage.

"Then tell us how you and angry brows got together" Jorah smirked at Gage who glared at him.

"Ok..So it happened like this.." Norris began to explain.

The Final Day of Shooting.

Norris walked around the dressing room for the last time. Everything he'd left on set during filming was in his little big, now he just had to leave.

He sighed as bittersweet feelings flooded his heart. His first real job as an actor was over. The road for him had been plagued with doubts and uncertainty about whether or not he could actually do it.

He'd made so many mistakes along the way but he'd done it–all episodes had been shot and he couldn't be more proud of himself.

No matter how it turned out, he would be happy to have done the work and met all the amazing people he had, Jorah, Nine, even Gage.

A small smile tugged on his lips as he thought about him and his mean brows. He would kind of miss his scowling face.

"Ok Norris." He took a deep breath and a final look at the room. "Time to go."

He wasn't like the others. He wasn't famous or known so he didn't have a host of jobs lined up. As of now, he was jobless and would need to go for more auditions. But before that, he would make a quick visit to his family.

As he walked to the door, Norris' phone rang. He smiled at the caller ID."Ai"

[Are you ready to go?]

"Yeah I already grabbed my stuff"

[Cool. I'll be there in about 15 minutes.]

"Ok.I'll meet you out front" They hung up. Norris's hand was on the door's handle when it opened from the other side, forcing him back into the room. "Gage." Norris greeted Gage in surprise.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Gafe furrowed his brow

"Oh. Nothing..I'm just surprised to see you." Norris replied. "I- I thought you left."

"I did." Gage replied. "I came back. I think I left something behind."

"Oh?" Norris looked behind him in the room. "I..I didn't see anything."

"Do you even know what I was looking for?" Gage raised a brow.

"Oh." Norris dipped his head. "You're right. I don't. Sorry."

Gage looked at him. "Are you going to move out the doorway?"

"Oh...Sorry!" Norris quickly stepped aside to allow him entry.

Casting one glance at Norris, Gage stepped in and began looking around.

"Uh. Do you need help? What are you looking for?" Norris asked as he walked back into the room.

Gage looked at Norris but offered no reply as he continued his search.

Watching Gage search diligently, Norris began looking around as well. "Uh..Gage..What are you looking for?" Norris asked as he got on all fours to look under the table. "Is it big? Is it small? What colour is it?"

When he didn't hear a response Norris looked up to realize Gage was staring at him with a bemused expression.

With a blush, Norris stood and wiped his hands on his pants asking, "Did you find it?"