Episode 15.5 - Perceptions

Episode 1 The Episode Review

The first episode of The Protector starts strong right out the gate. The visuals of the actors are top tier and the character dynamics are already very interesting.

It has just enough action with that first shoot-out at the race, followed by the chase and just enough comedic moments interspersed with sexual innuendo and foreshadowing of a tease between the two leads.

We didn't see much of newcomer Norris Black as Chase but from his short scenes, we can already see that this best friend is a lovable character.

I am actually pleasantly surprised to find that the actors really suit each other. Their chemistry is very evident and palpable even in these scenes where Landon clearly hates Ryder. It will be a treat to see their relationship develop.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

: No, you guys don't comprehend that I have genuinely been counting down the days till this series premieres. Thank God, it didn't let me down. There is no cheesy acting, magnificent cinematography. Dammit Nine looks so amazing and the chemistry between Ryder and Landon! 🤯 . I can immediately tell that this is going to be fantastic, and I'm salivating for Ryder.

: I'm thrilled that the show is finally airing after basically watched the trailer a hundred times. I really anticipate the storylines involving the couples since they have such wonderful chemistry!

: I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ALREADY. The chemistry the acting the everything and its just the first episode.

: What the hell with Landon?! He's such a brat! He didn't even say thank you to the person who was trying to save his life! He was just whining about not wanting a bodyguard smh.

Episode 6 :The Episode Review

This episode is where things truly begin to change for our two main leads Ryder and Landon.

After the latest attempt on Landon's life, he realizes how he feels about Ryder and confesses.

This episode was a roller coaster of emotions. It was clear that the two wanted to be together, with their quasi flirting and longing looks.

After all of the drama, this episode finally allows them to grow closer, not as boss and employee but as two people attracted to each other. This episode was just what the doctor ordered.

: Is it just me who thinks Landon is getting cuter and cuter ? I didn't expect it but the way he held Ryder's arm so tightly and how Ryder just pampered him, it's so cute and sweet.He really is his Protector.

I'm crying!! All Landon really needed was for someone to love him. He's so sweet when he's with his Ryder. If they break up or if anything happens to one of them I'm going to die.😭

:This series is giving me everything I never knew I needed! The kissing scenes make me feel all kinds of things! The chemistry between Landon and Ryder is no joke!

:I had never really been a side couple person but after watching Nuea and Chase each week , I have started to anticipate the side couple story as much as the main couple. They're so amazing.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

Edit :Jorah Nine Moments I think about alot # Jorah x Nine #Ryder X Landon # The Protector

208K views 1 Month 62k Likes

659 Comments

:If these two are not a real couple. I don't believe in Love.

:I don't think they are an actual couple. I think they are promoting.

: Is this acting?! I'm not sure anymore..just saying..😏