Episode 10.3 - Say My Name

Jade sent an image

Jorah's eyes widened when he saw the picture. He knew the minute Nine posted it on his profile, it would spread like wildfire. It was all a part of the promotion of their ship.

Floating out there in the world, being gushed over by millions of strangers, he didn't mind. But having it sent by someone he actually spoke to, someone who, despite his best efforts to say otherwise, actually knew him quite well, annoyed him.

If Jade was sending that picture he knew he was up to no good. The first message he sent confirmed Jorah's suspicions.

Jade: Someone is in paradise. I'm jealous.

JJ: 🙄

Jorah frowned as he typed his response.

Jade:😂😂 You know you love it

JJ: What 'it'?

Jade: You know, in all the years I've known you, I've never thought you to be a coward.

JJ:......

Jade: There's nothing wrong with it, you know.

JJ: With what?

Jade: With how you feel about him..

JJ: What are you talking about?

Jade: Still playing the Denial Game?

JJ: You're still making up stories?

Jade was really irritating him.

Jade: Times have changed. Besides.. You're Jorah Jindaya. When did you ever give two shits about what anyone else thinks?

JJ: I don't care about what anyone else thinks.

Jade: Good. So there's no problem. Don't you like him?

JJ: It's not that.

Jade. So you DO like him.

Jorah frowned.

JJ: Jade. Cut the shit. Did you need something? or did you just come to annoy me?

Jade: Pretty much to just annoy you. I'm also thinking about Avalon

JJ: Still haven't figured out what's wrong?

Jade: Nope and it's bothering me. I'm going crazy!"

JJ: LOL. Just leave it alone.

Jade: Not until I find out what he's hiding.

JJ: Good luck.

JJ: By the way, how are things going with the account?

Jade: No issues. All outstanding payments made and I've set up new account to manage it

JJ: Great.

Jade: How is Nine?

Jorah looked at the question for a bit.

JJ: Why are you asking me? Don't you have his number?

Jade: Why can't I ask his lover?

Jorah's eyes widened.

JJ: Lover my ass!

Jade: LOL. Fine, fine. I won't tease you. Just make sure you're not treating him like an asshole.

JJ: Huh?

Jade: There doesn't seem to be a lot of good people in his life.

JJ: Mn. Fine. Gotta go

Jade: Later Lover Boy.

Jorah sighed. A sudden panic swept into his heart momentarily as he remembered the kiss he'd shared with Nine that time. Swallowing hard, he considered the horror of being discovered. There weren't many things in the world that he was afraid of but of late, almost all of his fears were centered around one person.