Episode 11.4 - We Finally Meet

Jorah tried to ignore the cameras clicking in the distance. He'd just arrived on the set for the music video for Nine's single, "Unexpected You," a main track for the series. This part of the shoot was outside in a park, naturally attracting fans. A gaggle of screaming girls waved frantically, trying to get their attention.

Waving to the crowd, Jorah was led to the trailer to prepare for the day's shoot.

Inside, Norris beamed at him. "You're here."

"Mn." Jorah nodded to Norris, who was getting his hair styled.

"Isn't this exciting?" Norris asked. "This is my very first time doing a music video... I'm so nervous."

Jorah chuckled. "Didn't you just shoot a whole series?"

Norris grinned. "I Know but this is..different." he spread his arms out "This is a Nine song. And have you heard it?" he swooned.

Jorah's brow twitched.

Of course he had heard it. Who hadn't? The song had been released shortly after Nine's performance at the wrap party and was everywhere. It trended on social media, and he'd been tagged in numerous edits with Nine as the background music.

For the concept, the song would feature the four main actors in their respective ships; so he would be reunited with Nine and Norris would be back with Gage.

"Is that a question?" Jorah raised a brow

Norris blushed. "What am I saying? Of course you must have heard it." He was beaming again. "Anyway..I'm excited." Jorah said nothing. "Oh! Did you see Nine?"

Jorah blinked. "Huh?"

"Nine." Norris repeated. "Have you seen him?"

"I just got here." Jorah told him. And why was Norris asking him that? He'd be shooting with him soon enough, wouldn't he?

"I saw him earlier." Norris yammered. "He looked amazing. He grew his hair out a little."

Jorah was aware Nine had grown his hair out since he was practically glued to Nine's social media page.

Not wanting to dampen Norris' excitement, Jorah smiled at the youngster while he chittered away.

The shoot would start in less than an hour.

The stylist worked on his hair. For these scenes, his dark hair was loose, hanging around his face in soft waves. Wardrobe was simple—a white button-down shirt and ripped jeans.

When he was outfitted, Jorah stepped outside the trailer into the afternoon sun. The minute he alighted, screams erupted from the bystanders. He saw Nine, smiling, chatting, and posing with fans. Seeing Jorah, the fans began waving him over.

Following the commotion from the fans Nine turned to look. When he saw Jorah, he smiled, a dazzling smile that made his eyes into crescents. Jorah's breath caught.

At their eager beckons, Jorah walked over to the gathering amid frenzied screams. Recording devices of various kinds were pointed at them. Everyone was shouting, trying to get their attention. In the mangled mess of words, there were many compliments being thrown their way as Nine and Jorah stood smiling side by side.

"Give him a hug." Someone shouted immediately. Jorah made a surprised face. The fans cheered.

Nine smiled and Jorah before pulling Jorah in by the shoulder. The fans went wild.

Realizing they would get more out of the experience by quieting down, the fans surprisingly became orderly, enabling them to ask various questions and make requests.