18.

💜
.
.
I missed you too mina....
.
.
.
"Let's sit and talk" Jungkook proposed.

"Yah... Sure... I haven't seen your apartment yet.. "She answered with excitement.

She sat on a sofa and jungkook bought themselves coffee.

" Wow jungkook.. Your coffee tastes amazing "

"Hmm.. Is it... I know" He proudly said

They both chuckled.

"Umm.. Mina would you come to shopping with me" Jungkook questioned while sipping his coffee.

"Ok.. I will love that"

"Ohh... Before that.... Come let's give you a tour of my apartment"

She nodded and went with jungkook. He give her a house tour while she was admiring his features.

After the house tour he told her to wait at the couch while he went to his room to change his clothes.

When jungkook came down stairs mina's jaw dropped. How can a man looks so handsome in casual clothes.

Jungkook came in front of her

"Hey.. Mina.. Let's go"

"Oh.. Yes.. Yes.. " She answered quite flustered.

They first went for breakfast as they didn't have it at home. After that they went to shopper clothes, and other things.

Mina was very happy to get to spent time with jungkook.

"Mina.. I need some groceries for my apartment..my stocks are almost finished. "

"Then let's go" She started walking towards the mall's convenience store.

"Mina not there"

"Then? " She was confused.

"There is a convenience store near our house.. I always bought items from there.. The items were also cheeper and fresher"

"Then let's go there" She smiled and went out with jungkook.

It was nearly twelve when they reached the store.

They went in. And started find his required items. Mina was also helping him.

But something caught jungkook's eyes.. He almost forgot that one of his student work here.

He spotted tae with Eun giggling with him in his carrier.

"Hey taehyung.. "

Taehyung was looking other side maybe helping some customers.. The customer was talking with tae who was giggling.

Taehyung turned hearing a familiar voice..

"Oh... Mr. Jeon.. Are you here for shopping".. He answered with a smile.