8.

.
.
After school every one went to home.... Jimin and taehyung also started walking towards their home...

"The teacher is very cute... I want to eat his cheeks"

"Jimina... You and your imagination... "

"You won't understand tae... You know he was looking at you more than anyone else"

"That's because he thinks me someone else.... Don't Overthink jimina"

"Ok... Ok... I understand.. Teacher taehyung" They both laughed.

"Will you come school tomorrow"

"No... I can't jimina... You know the reason"

"Ok... I will send you the notes"

"Thank you jimina"

Jimin pinch his ears.. "How may time I have to tell you don't say thank you to me other wise I won't talk to you "

"Ahh... It's hurting jimin.... Ok... Ok.... I won't tell you sorry... Now happy? "

"Yes... Happy" Jimin smiled.. Tae also smiled in his body smile.

After few minutes of walking they reached taehyung's apartment.

"Ok... Bye bye.. Tae"

"Let's meet on store tomorrow" Taehyung answered.

"Ok" he made 👌this hand jester and left and taehyung went in his apartment.

Taehyung's pov:

I reached home. I quickly washed myself and went to my neighbor noona... She lived just opposite of my place.

"Oh... Taehyung.. You came" She said with a smile.

"Taehyung untle.... Welcome back" Her five years old todler greeted me. She loves me and I also love her very much.

"Yes... Baby... Thank you.... How is your school today"

"I medh many friends today... They said I am vely pitty" She explains in her baby language. I laughed.

"Ahh... Noona... Give him to me... He must be hungry"

"Yes... He is.... Take him" She handed him to me. He is my baby... My eun... Kim ha eun.

He is two and half months old. When I go to school she keep ha- eun for me... And when ever she have to leave for work I keep her daughter soha for the meantime.... She is a single mother just like me. (😭😭pls note Readers it's two and half MONTHS not years)

Tomorrow she has work so I am going to keep soha.. That's why I can't go school tomorrow.

"Noona... Soha... I am taking my leave then... He need to feed... See you tomorrow"

"Bye... Bye.. Soha... Noona"

"Bye... Bye... Baby... Bye Tae untle"

She is too cute... I thought andb I smiled.

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I unbutton my shirt and took his mouth to my niples... He immediately latched onto it and start sucking. He seemed very hungry.

Though I pumped some milk in the bottle and have it to noona to feed him but he prefer  to suck milk director

Though I pumped some milk in the bottle and have it to noona to feed him but he prefer  to suck milk director.. Such a cute brat. I laughed on my thoughts.

While he was sucking I did my homework. He slept while drinking so I made his place beside me in the bed and tuck him in the warm duvet and secured his side with pillows.

I went out to the kitchen to have some food. I don't have many things in my place... I have a small bed and a small bathroom. The kitchen is small too but convenient for me.

I bought some fluffy toys for my cuty with my little money... Jimin also gave him many toys.. He is too much... I laughed remembering the incident where he was bickering was me for the toys as I was denying to receive those.

The money I saved I bought some of his necessities... I want to give him the best... I want to keep him happy.... He is my source of happiness... My heart smile looking at his face... Ni matter how bad the day was.... His smile makes me happy.

One in prior.. When I was living with jimin and his parents I have started feeling dizzy after three weeks, I was vomiting occasionally.

Jimin's mom noticed it and convinced me to took a pregnancy test... And that was positive.

I was terrified but they give me strength.. To took my decision myself... So I decided to keep him.... Now I can't think my life without him.

Soon I found a job in a convenient store... And started working there part time after school and started saving money to rent a place.

But after five four months it was very difficult for me to attend school and work so jimin's parents requested the store manager to keep me on that job after I give birth to my baby.... Till then I can't able to work.

The manager kept their request... They also gave school my sick leave letter.

They feed me , took care of me.. Jimin also teach him my missed lessons. They did many things for me... Even my own family never did that for me. I will always  be greatful for that... From my heart.... I already pray for their well-being.

After I gave birth to my baby... I rented an apartment for us... They opposed the idea but... I made them convince.

They send me some necessity for me and Eun... And they still are doing it.

I made myself a quick healthy food.. As I need nutrition for my baby... He is breastfeeding. I don't have much thing to cook... But I try to make my food healthy and nutritious.

I finished my food and washed the dishes. After that I went to sleep beside Eun. I took him in my embrace and slept.

At night Eun woke up two or three times... I fed him and changed his dipers. He again slept.

I also sleep while caressing his back...

*****"""""

Comment me something about this chapter.... 💜💜💜