31.

.
.
"Tae... Is your work done" Jungkook questioned while straddling eun in his arm.

"Yes... Let me collect Eun's things"

"Ok" Jungkook was standing there waiting for Eun.

"Give him to me sir.... And sorry to bother you this much"

"No taehyung.. Didn't I tell you you are not a bother... So don't say like that.... Did you get it" He scold him slightly.

"Um.. Ok.. Sorry I won't say like that ever again"

Jungkook left a happy sigh"yes.. That's good.... Come lets go I will drop you today "

"But.. Sir-

Jungkook stopped him in the middle..

" You are coming with me.. And that's final "

Taehyung obediently nodded.

Jungkook opens the car door for taehyung.. Eun was in taehyung's carrier.. Sleeping.

After some time they reached taehyung's house where taehyung welcomed jungkook.... (It's not like that he won't enter in the house if he didn't welcome him😅)

Taehyung securely tucked Eun in his bed and came back with two glasses of water and snaks for jungkook and himself.

"Thank you for the ride sir" Taehyung thanked him and sat in front of him.

"Umm.. Taehyung... Can you pls don't call me 'sir'" Jungkook hesitatingly asked taehyung.

Tae is quite confused.. "You are my teacher... That's why I call you sir"

"Yes... I am... But we are not in the school..... That's why can you call me something else"

"Something else?... What should I call you sir".. Taehyung pouted while thinking making jungkook stomach do a flip.

" You can call me 'jungkook hyung... 'Is that ok for you"

Taehyung unknowingly blushed 'ju-jungkook hyung? "

"Yes.. "

"Ok... I will call you that" Hearing this jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth.

"He looks very cute with his bunny smile" Taehyung said to himself and blushed.

"Ah.. Right... Taehyung isn't the school starting from tomorrow"

"Yes"

"Then be ready on time I will come to pick you up.... And I won't hear no as an answer" Jungkook strictly said.

Now taehyung has no way but to go with jungkook.

"Then.. Jimin.. We always go to the school together"

"No problem... He can also come with you.. I will drop him too"

Taehyung smiled brightly. "Then it's ok... " He cutely showed his  thumbs up. H
"Ok then.. I am going now... Thanks for the snaks... "

"Ok sir.. Bye"

"Bye bye taehyung"

Jungkook went and sat on his seat.

"I don't want to go but if I sticks with them 24*7 ... He will think me s creep... Ahh... I don't want that... But I also don't want to leave them... I am already missing them" He fake cried leaning his head on the seat.

"Jungkook.. You have to deal with it yourself... " He told himself and slowly went towards his apartment.

Next day-