60.

.
.
Next day jungkook made breakfast for all of them. The caretaker of Eun also come in time helping jungkook to make breakfast.

Taehyung was always a early bird but today he didn't wake up early because he slept late.

And it is good for jungkook because he got time to make special breakfast for taehyung.

Mijo and sana also went there to get their food. Sana wore the shortest shorts she have which barely covering his thighs.

Taehyung also came with eun shortly after.

"Good morning everyone... " Jungkook greeted.

Sana smiled widely and went to jungkook to help him set the table.

Jungkook didn't even shared her a glance his all the focus is on taehyung who is cutely rubbing his eyes while getting off from the stairs with a sleepyhead eun.

He chuckled at the seen. Sana followed jungkook gaze in confusion then found taehyung.

"That b*tch".. She murmured under her breath.

Mijo was also giving his secret glare.

" Oh.. Taehyung come sit... I made breakfast for everyone.. "

"Sorry for waking up late... You have do all the work yourself.. "Taehyung pouted.

" You don't have to worry about this things tae...and stop pouting otherwise I will pinch your cheeks.. "Jungkook said playfully.

It looks like they can't even knows that other people are also here. They are totally in their own world.

Mijo and sana looking at them dumbfounded.

" Let's eat.. "

Taehyung suddenly realized that his mother and sister is also here.

He immediately sat on his place ignoring their stare.

Here sana was constantly trying to get closer to jungkook. But jungkook is totally busy in feeding eun.

"Umm.. Jungkook give him to me.. I will feed him.. You can eat your own food.. " Sana proposed with a fake sweetness.

"No.. No... I can feed him... You eat your own food.. " Jungkook replied not so politely.

She made a boring face and started eating.

After everything hase done taehyung and jungkook went to their school keeping eun to the caretaker noona.

"Mom! Think something big.... I can't wait"... Sana whinned before her mother.

They are now in their room.

" Stop your mouth.. Let me think something. "

After school taehyung directly went to his work. Jungkook later come to his home after dropping tae.

"Noona, where is eun".. He asked her as she was cooking.

" He slept just now.... You go fresh'n up... I  am making food for you. "

"Okay... Can you send me this to my room... I have some important work to do.. "

"Ok.. No problem... "

Jungkook thanked and went to his room.

Mijo heard everything and she instantly got a plan.

She quickly discussed with her daughter.

Mijo went to the kitchen making a excuse of drinking water.

When she got a chance she mixed something in jungkook's food and left from there with a smirk.