24.

After taehyung finished his eating jungkook went to his place. Taehyung also went to sleep beside Eun.

Jungkook's place..

"I have to pack my luggage quickly.. Or I will be late... But right now I am too lazy to pack all this... Ahhh! "

(Phone rang)

On ph-hello mom...

Hey my boy.. Did you finished your packing?

No mom... I am feeling lazy.

Hey you lazy ass.. Get up and pack your bags...

Mom... I don't want (dramatically crying)

Oh my baby.. Now stop your acting and pack your bags... Oh gosh.. This boy..

😒don't scold me.. I am packing.

Hm.. Quickly.

(The call ended)

Jungkook quickly pack his bags and went to sleep because he is going back to his home.

Before sleeping he looked at the picture of him and Eun which he took at the park.. In the background taehyung was cutely licking icecream. Jungkook laughed at the sight... And drifted to sleep with a smile on his face.

Before coming to his home he informed taehyung that he won't be at the town during the vacation.

Next day jeon mansion-

"Mom.. Dad where are you"jungkook called his parents while entering through the door with his laguage.

" Oh... My god.... I missed you my son"mrs.jeon squealed in happiness and went to hug him.

"I missed you very much mom" He said while hugging.

"You are here my boy.... " Mr. Jeon said while smiling.

"Dad... I missed you too much.. " Jungkook said while pouting like a baby.

"Oh.. My big baby... Come to dada" He spread his hands for jungkook.

Jungkook ran towards him and hugged him.. And due to his force they stemble back.

"Hyaa... You son and father.. Keep your overflowing Imotions in your pocket... Don't give sudden heart attack".. She said while keeping her hand on her chest.

The father son duo chuckled.

" You two.... Come to the table.. I have many things to discuss "she strictly said and left the place.

" Dad... Do you know what she was wanted to say"jungkook curiously asked his father.

"Hmm.... I know some of it... But i wont tell you otherwise she will kill me... And you know your mom very well".. He said and went to mrs. Jeon.

Yes.. Unfortunately (sigh)

At the dinner table-

"Jungkook.. We have decided something" Mrs. Jeon spoke up.

"Hmm.. Listening" Jungkook answered while stuffing his mouth with his favourites.

"We wanted to get you engaged with mina... And marry her"

After hearing this jungkook stopped eating .

"But why are you guys saying this all so sudden" Jungkook questions while gulping his remain food with water.

"I wanted you to marry her because she is a good girl with every potential we want to see in your future life partner... And according to him she is just perfect match for you" She said with a smile.

"Don't take any pressure my boy.. We want everything best in your life.. If you have any problem or if you like someone else... You can clearly tell us.. We are here to hear" Mr. Jeon assured him while holding his hand.

"Do you like someone" Mrs. Jeon asked.

In Jungkook's mind there are various questions which is disturbing his sense. The image of taehyung is coming in front of his eyes and he immediately shrugged it off... "What am I thinking" He internally told himself.

After composing himself he answered.. "I don't like anyone... If you like mina this much then I have no problem.. She is a very good person"

Mrs jeon clapped her hands in happiness.

"Very cool news... I am very happy for you jungkook'... Finally I got a daughter in law.... I have to make a call to them quickly.. " With that she went to make the ph call.

"Do you really want this jungkook'" Mr jeon questioned him.

"Yes... Dad.. Your happiness is my happiness and moreover I know mina.. So there will be no problem".. Jungkook answered with a smile.

" Ok my son.... I am very happy for you "he said while patting his back.

Jungkook gave him a bunny smile and continues to eat.

After sometimes Mrs. Jeon come to them jumping in tiny.

" What happened honey... You seemed very happy "Mr.jeon questioned.

" Yes... Cause our boy's engagement is next week.. They are very happy with the decision "

Jungkook was currently not there as he went to his room after finishing his meal.

"Am I doing the right thing" He questioned himself while sitting on the edge of his bed....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

My exams are finished... Ahh finally, 💃💃💃..... So, here is the new update... Enjoy😊😊😊