28.

.
.
"What happened man... Why did you call me in this hurry... Is the earth going to collapse".... Jackson laughed sitting beside jungkook in the bar.

" I don't have time for jokes "jungkook serious answered.

" Then.. Do you want to get a drink... Then why here it's so far'... Jackson huffed.

"I am going to ask you something... You should answer those properly. "

Jackson was confused about why jungkook is taking so seriously.

"What.. Man... You are scaring me with your voice"..

" And what question do you want to ask me that you make me come this far"

"Ok... I want to ask you about the person you hired that day"

"Yes... But is there any problem" Jackson curiously asked.

"First tell me.. Did you deal with him directly"

"Umm... No.... There was a middle aged woman who told me about him"

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Ok.... Do you remember his name"

"No... But he was very beautiful, had soft silky hair, a beautiful boxy smile, and he was looking very small"

"Boxy... Smile... Tae-tae has the same smile" Jungkook muttered to himself.

But Jackson hear the tae word and something clicked on his mind.

"Yes!.. Jungkook .. That person's name was tae.. Or something.. I remembered just not"

A chill ran through jungkook's spine.. "Are-are you sure" He said with s stuttered voice.

"Yes... I think so? "

Jungkook sprint up from his seat.. "Come with me.. " Jungkook took him to the bar manager.

"Excuse me sir... I want to check the cctv footage of your bar... It is really urgent" Jungkook desperately said and Jackson was surprised looking at jungkook in this state.

"The manager immediately denied"

Jungkook was flipping hir hair in frustration.. His brain is not working well.

"The hell... You can't show me.. I am gonna sue your bar" Jungkook was shouting at the manager.. And the manager was also shouting back.

He never saw jungkook  this much angry restless and worried.

"What is the matter jungkook... Why are you looking so tensed"

Jackson is also worried about his friend.

"I will explain you everything latter but... Now help me to convince the manager.. He is not ready to show us the footage" Jungkook said those in his ear.

"Ok.. I am going to talk with him... But pls calm down" Jungkook was breathing heavily , his hair is at mess and looking so red in anger.

He feels like that he is not able to control his overwhelming Imotions and anger.

Jackson bribed the manager with a heavy sum of money.. Then he gave permission to them to check the footage.

Jungkook quickly started to check the footage along with Jackson.

The footage is of the night of the party.

"Where did you saw him" Jungkook asked still scrolling the mouse.

"I saw him near the second counter..... Yes... Yes... Pause there... That that person who is moping the floor"

"That.. Person.. Right? " They are pointing at a specific figure.

"Yes... That's him"

"But... I can't see his face clearly... "

"Let's chek the footage of the cameras which are placed on the bedroom hall"

"Yes... " Jungkook quickly started checking the other cameras.

"Jungkook I remembered the lady's face... Look... This is the lady.. And she is walking with someone who is quite drunk? "

"That's must be the boy"... Jungkook tried to see his face as much as he can but his face was not seen clearly in any picture.

Jungkook sat on the chair.. Quite frustrated.

" Jungkook... Why are you trying to find the boy... Did something wrong happened.. "

"I think so".. Jungkook answered.

Suddenly a message poped out in jungkook's phone which was in his pocket.

" Sorry for messaging... But you are not picking up your phone so I messaged you to know that did you safely arrived home😊"

Jungkook read the message and a smile crept on his face and with that he remembered something.

He quickly opened his and Eun's photo which has taehyung in background.

"Jackson... Look at the picture.. Is he the same person"

Jackson inspect the picture for one minitue.

"Jungkook.. Where did you get the picture.. I think it is him"

Now jungkook is in daze.. He doesn't no what to feel.... Because he is his student and he is just seventeen.... Jungkook hold his head like it will explode with thoughts..... He can't control it.

"Then... Then... Eun... " Jungkook started crying silently..
Head hang low.

"Jungkook.. Hey jungkook buddy.. Why are you crying"

He said while caressing his back.. He was very worried to see jungkook in the state.

"The.. The child.. You saw in the picture"

"Yes.. I seen it"

"I think.. It's mine... He is my blood"

Jackson was quite startled at the news.. He widen his eyes in shock... "What nonsense are you saying... How can it be possible"

"The person I have slept with... It's his son... His name is taehyung"jungkook said while wiping his tears... He was feeling like a sinner.."

"I don't believe that... We need prove... Yes we need dna test... Otherwise you can't prove anything... And moreover you are engaged jungkook"

"I know.. That's why I am feeling like a sinner... Like I destroyed someone's entire life"

"Don't say like that... First we need to do a dna test.... If the baby is really yours we will decide what to do next. "

"Now calm yourself down... We need to collect the baby's dna sample... And we have to do this quickly........

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Today... Might be a double update... But I am not sure 🥲🥲