11.

.
.
"Yes... I work here" Taehyung answered.

The lady behind jungkook told jungkook to hurry up cause she was next in line... Because of this jungkook didn't get to converse more... So after paying his bill he left from there.

Jungkook reached to his car and his phone rang, looking at the name in the screen a smile decorates his face.

"Hello... Maa... I missed you"

"I miss you two my baby"

"Maaaaa.... I am no longer a baby... Look I am a teacher now"

"I am not hearing anything.... You are my baby.. That's final"

"Ok... I could never win with you"

"So... Tell me about your first day at school... Did you meet with any beautiful teacher whom I can make my daughter in law"

"Maa.. Nothing has  happened like that... The school is very good and as well as students.... I like it very much. "

"I am very happy today.... My baby fulfilled his dreams.... I am going to throw a party"

"What... Party.... Why mom"

"I am throwing this pary for your success... This party is held in Sunday... You must come".

" And I don't want to hear any negative answer from you"

"Ok... Maa... I will definitely go there" After conversing approximately 15 min he went to his place.

On the other hand.. Taehyung remember that he is their new teacher.... But after talking with him he had a feeling that he heard that voice before.... But his thoughts got interrupted by jimin's voice.

"Hey.... Taehyung... What are you thinking"

Taehyung shrugged his thoughts... "Ohh... Nothing... Just random things"

"Baby..... Did you have fun" Taehyung said kissing baby's cheeks.

"I took him to my parents... They were missing him"

"Baby... Did you have fun with grandma and grandpa... Umm" Taehyung said in a baby voice. The baby was looking at him with his cute doe eyes.

"Eun... Come to mumma" Taehyung took him from jimin and hugged him...

"You know baby... Mumma missed you very much... Give mumma a kissy"

Taehyung pouted in front of his face.. The baby kissed with his whole face ... Painting tae's face with saliva.

Taehyung giggled. Jimin was laughing looking at baby's action.

"I now you loves mumma... Mumma also loves you very much"

"Ahh... Tae.. I have to go.. Will you work until 10"

"Yes... I have to... Cause I took a leave last week, we had a appointment in the hospital.

" Ohh.. Then go home safely... If you want anything.. Just call me right away ok "

"Ok.. My beautiful, and lovely jimina"

"Bye bye... My gorgeous friend.. And my cuty little boyfriend"

"Who is your boyfriend jimina"

"That cute little being in your hand.... He will be my boyfriend when he grow up"

They both laughed. "Jimina you and your fantasy... "

"Ok... Bye.. Bye... "

Jimin waved good bye and went from there.