42.

.
.
Jungkook's mom arrived at jungkook's place at 4 am in the morning so she silently entered in the apartment.

She switched on the light of the hall.she get a sudden surprise.

Various toys are laying here and there.

"Huh... Why did this brat bought so many toys... Do he wants to play with them as this age"

She said those and laughed by herself.

"Oh... My broken humor😆😆" (A/N-mine also)

"But... I can't laugh... I need proper answer .. Why did he cancelled the marriage"

"But... It just 4 am... He must be sleeping... I should go and check"

She said to herself and went upstairs to jungkook's room.

She slowly opened the door of the room and entered.

And thus she met with the most cutest, beautiful sight in the whole world.

Jungkook is sleeping like a baby with a pout he always looks cute while sleeping but today it's different.

There is small fluff ball, with a pout same as jungkook sleeping over his chest. Jungkook's one hand holding him securely even in his sleep. His red chubby cheeks puffed up because of the pressure as his head is sidewise.

"Omo.... They are looking same while sleeping... That little one is too cute for my heart... ".. She said dramatically holding her hand over her chest.

She noticed that the baby got stirred up in sleep... And jungkook immediately started patting his back.

Soon after the baby went on a sleep again.

Mrs. Jeon slowly backed of from her position and without making any noise she left the room.

" Uff.... That was close"she said breathing in relief.

"But... Who is that baby..... I might seen him somewhere.. " She begins to think.

"But.... I should sleep now... I am feeling tired.... I will discuss those matter in the morning"

With that she went to sleep downstairs because she prefers the room in downstairs better.

Morning 8 am.......

Jungkook woke up from his slumber to witness the most beautiful sight.

His prince is sleeping like a coala over him.

Last night he woke up in midnight and started crying maybe missing his mommy..... So jungkook put him on his chest to give him warmth and comfort... Soon after he slept.

Jungkook slowly hold Eun and put him on his lap after supporting his back again the head board.

He kissed his forehead.

"Good morning.. Baby... ".. But he is still sleeping.

Jungkook chuckled.

He then securely tucked him on the bed and went to finish his morning rutine.

After twenty minutes or so he came back wearing a white t-shirts and sweat pants.

" Baby.... Waeky.. Wakey.... Dada will change your dypers... You also have to fill your tum tum"

He said while holding his tiny hands and little pecks on his cheeks.

He slowly wake up with a grumpy look and started crying.

Jungkook quickly took him on his lap and started straddling.

"Don't cry my baby.... Look... Here is the teddy.. Wanted to talk with you.... Come let's talk with him"... He started dancing along with Eun with the teddy in his hand.