21.

Taehyung was looking at  eun while smiling.

Jungkook was just looking at him with heart eyes.

"His smile is too beautiful to describe... So pure.. So angelic... Anyone can melt for such smile........ But who is that person that made his life this much difficult.....that He have to endure such hardship in young age...... Shame on that person" He said in his head.

"Ohh... Sir.... You are here".. Taehyung questioned when he noticed jungkook.

Jungkook returns from his trans hearing his voice.

" Umm... Ahh... Oh.... I bought breakfast for you"he shuttered nervously.

Tae chuckled at him.

"Why are you laughing.. Hmm" Jungkook playfully scolded.

Taehyung immediately stopped. "Sorry sir... I didn't me-

" Oh... Taehyung don't be sorry... I was just kidding.... Now come have some breakfast you haven't eaten anything from last night "

"But you also have to eat" Taehyung asked him.

"Don't worry I have eaten some sandwich on my way back.... Now eat your food otherwise it will be cold"

Taehyung nodded.

"Give eun to me and comfortably sit there"

Jungkook took the baby in his arms and set the bed table and food in front of him.

Taehyung was very greateful to him for showing this much care.

After setting the table jungkook took eun with him to the sofa and sat there. Tae started eating.

Jungkook was playing with him and smiling brightly.

Taehyung's pov:

Looks like eun like him so much. He is a very good person..... How can I repay his kindness.

Eun never liked stranger that much but he loved M. Jeon already. (Smiles)

Umm... They also look similar.like two bunnies. (Giggles)

Taehyung was in his own world that he didn't notice a figure coming towards him.

"Why are you not eating"

"Ohh... Yes sir I am eating... Eating.... Don't scold me pls"he started eating fast.

Jungkook smiled at his cute behavior.

"Eat slowly or you will choke"

Taehyung bite his lips and muttered a small sorry.

After discharge jungkook take them to their apartment.

"Sir you don't have to do this I could manage "

Taehyung said as jungkook went to open the car door.

"Eun is in your arms... You can't do this.. Let me help you".. Eun slept during the car journey.

Taehyung then slowly get off from the car with Eun.

" Let me hold him... You take this bag... Here is the key of your apartment "

"Oh... I forgot about that... Thank you for keeping it for me"

"It's ok... You were very ill so I took care of it and Eun's stuff.... Now go and open the door.. We are coming"

Jungkook took eun carefully and kissed his forehead." Let's go champ."

He started walking behind taehyung while straddling him in his embrace.

*
*
"You sit here sir.. Let me bring some water for you"