53.

.
.
"What truth..? "

"Will you believe if I say.... " Jungkook stopped in middle.

He closed his eyes trying to gather some courage..

Taehyung was patiently waiting.

"If.. If I say Eun is.. My son"....

Taehyung widen his eyes in shock.

" Sir..  I know you love eun but... It doesn't mean..

"Even if I tell you... The person who made you life hell is me, the person you were with in the bar that night.... Still won't you believe me"... He said feeling guilty. The melancholic expression on his face making him more vulnerable.

" But... But... How can this possible... "Taehyung shout out.

" You are telling this just to feel me good right... It isn't true right "

"No... It's the truth.. "

Jungkook was looking at him with teary eyes. He stood up from his seat and left to his room. Jungkook was sitting in the same position.

Tears welled up in taehyung's  eyes as he gazed into the distance, his face etched with deep sadness. His brows furrowed in confusion, unable to make sense of the overwhelming emotions that consumed him. A heavy weight pressed upon his chest, a physical manifestation of the pain and anguish that seemed to suffocate their very soul.

In that moment, Jungkook felt lost in a turbulent sea of emotions, desperately searching for a lifeline to pull him from the depths of their despair.

"Will you hate me tae? "... Jungkook said in a small voice.

The overwhelming emotions that taehyung was feeling is hard to describe. He was crying continuously.

Taehyung gazed at the sleeping baby.. Taehyung could tell now his face features is somewhat similar to jungkook, he always thought that what type of person eun's father would be.

Was he a good person. If he was with them how his life would turn out....

But now the situation is complicated.

Taehyung finally calmed himself down and went back to where jungkook was sitting.

"Tae.. Are you ok... " Jungkook immediately stand up from his seat with worry.

"Ca-can you tell me the whole truth"... Taehyung requested. Kook nodded.

They sat in front of each other. " I went to the bar with my friends.............. ".. He begins to tell the whole incident.

Taehyung was listening attentively. Jungkook also showed him the fna test report

" So what did you decide... Will-will you take eun from me".. Taehyung stuttered.

"No, never... I will never do that.... He is your son, you gave him birth, take care of him and I even don't have any idea about his existence....... I don't have any right to do that.. "

Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung was looking down, maybe thinking something. Jungkook was looking at him, there was a long silence between them.

"Then.... You don't have to worry about eun.. I will take care of eun, I will never bother your life nor eun..... We won't even blame you...... Because you haven't did anything wrong.. " Taehyung finally spoke up and it made jungkook's heart pained.

"Taehyung do you hate me, do you? "

"No I don't hate you, I never can hate anyone.... You never did bad to me, for you I get my baby my eun... "