35.

.
.

"Taehyung... Are you ok.... Taehyung.. Open the door" Jungkook was knocking taehyung's door who isn't opening and it's made jungkook more scared.

After five minutes or such taehyung opened the door with dissolve hair while rubbing his eyes with his fists.

Jungkook suddenly hugged him out of nowhere making taehyung offguard.

Kook was breathing heavily while hugging him rightly. As taehyung is short his head is resting on jungkook's chest.

After few minutes jungkook broke the hug.. "Are you ok taehyung.. Do you catch fever again" He said checking his temperature by holding his hand on his forehead.

Jungkook didn't realize what was he doing. He was so worried about taehyung... that he forgot about the situation and circumstances.

But all the time taehyung was looking at jungkook with a light blush on his face
.. He was quite shocked at first but after witnessing jungkook's worry for him he begins to feel little butterflies in his tummy.

"Hyung..... I am ok"

After hearing the "hyung"... word jungkook stopped his blabbering and realize their position.

He slowly backed away and scratched his neck out of embarrassment with a shy smile.

" Umm.... Sorry.. I was just worried about you"

Taehyung was also blushing. "It-its ok.... I understand" He stuttered.

"Can I enter"

"Oh... Yes.. Sorry for keep you waiting.. I was sleeping that I didn't heard the door knock".. He said feeling a little embarrassed while giving way for jungkook to enter.

Jungkook take a deep breath to collect his overwhelming feelings thinking it can cause discomfort to taehyung.... But how can he control his heart.

" Um.. Where is eun? "

"He is still sleeping.. "

"Oh.. Can-can I ask you something? " Jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung nodded.

"Are you angry with me, are you upset with me? " Jungkook asked nervously.

Taehyung looked down, he really didn't know what to answer, and why was he upset with jungkook earlier.

"No.. I am not upset or angry with you I was just thinking about something, and also about some delusional thoughts that is making me upset on its own".. Taehyung gave off a forced smile.

But it left a pang in jungkook's heart. He was feeling uneasy after hearing taehyung's words.

There is a urge in him to explain everything to taehyung.... Somehow he can feel that taehyung is deeply affected by something..... And that something is somehow connected with him.

As he opened his mouth to explain the heard Eun's crying.

"You sit here hyung... I am going to bring eun'"

"Oh... Ok"

Jungkook sat there looking at taehyung's direction.

"Taehyung bought a crying eun with him"

No it seemed a deja vu to jungkook. The first time when he came to this house there was a similar situation like today.

It bought smile to his face thinking how dumb he was that he thought eun is taehyung's brother and now he know eun belong to him, taehyung belong to him, the are his part of the family, his everything.

Taehyung was trying hard to stop eun's crying. While he was doing this his lips turned into a cute pout, hair is still dissolved, jungkook chuckled at the scene.

"Give him to me" Jungkook opened his arms.

Taehyung huffed cutely and gave eun to jungkook.

Jungkook booped his nose with eun , gave a peck in his forehead and stated to throwing him in air... And in a minute he started giggling.

"You naughty bunny... Always behaving grumpy after waking up from sleep... Now you are giggling... Huu"

Jungkook smiled.

"Tae.... Don't be angry.. He is just a little naughty..... But also a very good boy...
Isn't it my prince"

Eun was looking at jungkook with his big doe eyes. As jungkook shook his head affirmatively do he also copied that.

"Ahaaa.... Look... He also agreed"

Taehyung giggled and jungkook felt relief. He was dying to hear this magical sound from yesterday... Now his soul felt peace.

"After sometimes when eun was playing with his toys, jungkook was then teaching taehyung the lesson he missed.

" Um.. Hyung.. Where is your fiance... Won't she feel alone that you are here with us"

Jungkook was just starring at him without answering anything.

Taehyung nervously averted his gaze.. "So-sorry.. If I asked you something inappropriate... I shouldn't have asked you something like this...  I am sorry".. Taehyung was blabbering nervously.

Jungkook quietly put his fingers on taehyung's lips to stop him from blabbering.

" Shh.... Don't feel sorry... It is your right to ask me anything..... I am obliged to answer you".. Jungkook said in a serious tone but in calm way.

And it runs a chill feeling through his spine. Taehyung gulped at their closeness.

"Tae...... She is no longer my fiance.... I am not marrying her.. "

Taehyung was surprised at the information because he saw the girl was very happy and also talking about their marriage so what happened that they are not fiance anymore.

Taehyung is curious now..

"But... Why... You two seemed great couple"

"But it is not same for me because I like someone else.... And I can't leave that person cause I already made them my family, my future, my happiness"... There was a dreamy smile lingering in his face.

Taehyung did a deep ohh sound. Feeling a little sad? Well he himself doesn't know why he isn't happy about hearing that jungkook like someone.

So he shrugged that feelings for now and concentrated in his studies.

Jungkook sighed and continued to teach taehyung but time to time he was observing taehyung's cute expression while solving some questions.. It brings smile on his face.

"Bye ... Bye... Hyung.. See you tomorrow"

"Bye eun... Bye taehyung" Jungkook waved back half-heartedly as he don't wanna go back but have to. He hate this the most.

Eun's lips wobble after seeing jungkook is bidding them goodbye.

"Baby... Don't cry.... Look jungkook uncle will come back tomorrow... Ok?.. Don't be upset baby...... Mumma will give you your favorite sweet candy... Ok.. Don't cry baby"

Taehyung somehow managed to make eun smile. After that they got ready for taehyung's job.

"Let's go baby and mumma... We have plenty of work today"

Taehyung took the baby bag and locked the door but then his phone ringed.

When he checked the phone it was showing an unknown number.... But taehyung received the call.

"Hello... Who is this? "

"Hello... Taehyung... Father is coming back"

"Are you.. No-noona"

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A new twist is coming guys.... Let's see what will happen next... 😌