55.

.
.
Jungkook is driving to his school.

"Hyung.. Can you take eun to the noona who is my neighbor.. " Taehyung said looking at sleeping eun.

"Umm.. Taehyung can I take him to my apartment... My house help noona loved him so much, she has taken care of eun before... Can I take him to her.. " Jungkook requested softly.

"Ok... If you want you can take him to her ... "Taehyung said to him with a smile.

Then jungkook dropped taehyung to his school then went back to keep eun to his apartment to babysit him.

The woman was very happy to see eun. After kissing eun's forehead he headed towards the school.

" Umm.. I should hier one more caretaker for eun... "He made a mental note for that.

In the school....

" Jimina... I have many things to tell you"taehyung whispered to jimin who is stuffing his mouth with food.

"Umm.. Ok... What is it.. " He said something in gribbish.

"First eat your food then talk.. " Taehyung huffed.

Jimin quickly gulped down his food.

"Ok... Now tell me... " Jimin eagerly said.

"No.. I can't tell you in the school... You have to come home with me... And also I want some advice from you".. Taehyung said with a little shyness.

Jimin is looking at him with a cringe face can't understand what happens to his friend.

They finished their conversation as well as rest of the class. Taehyung still didn't confess anything about the incident.

Sana was not bothering him anymore, maybe she is scared or something. Jimin always send her death glare.. But she doesn't respond much which taehyung is thankful for. He doesn't want to get involved with her.

He doesn't fear her anymore.

After school jungkook was as usual waiting for him with a wide smile. Taehyung also smiled back. Jimin sensed something unusual between them but he kept his mouth shut.

Jungkook' gifted them chocolate on the way back thus jimin was overjoyed about the matter.

"I will bring eun here after one hour ok? "

Taehyung nodded.

The moment jungkook left from there taehyung dragged jimin to his place.

"Hey.. Tae.. Slow down.. What gotten into you? "... Jimin said breathing heavily because of the running.

" Jimin.. I really need to tell you this.. "

"Ok.. Ok.. Tell me but let me breathe first. "

"Sorry jimina... I was just , my head is messed up right now"taehyung uttered.

Later after calming themselves down taehyung begins to spoke.

" Jimina... I found eun's father.. "Taehyung confessed.

There was a little silence between them but soon it broke with a loud yelling.

" WHAT!!.... TELL ME THAT BASTERED'S NAME.... I AM GONNA PUNCH HIM HARD"

"But you can't punch him jimin. "

"Why?.. Is he a prime minister or what? "

Taehyung chuckled.

"He is not a minister but a teacher"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaa a teacher?..... How can he be so shameless.. " Jimin said in a enraged voice.