51.

.
.
The sun was peeping through the the window making a certain main to squint his eyes. He felt small movement beside him.

After he opened his eyes the view in front of him made him smile. His little bundle of joy is playing with his hand also biting his fingers with his toothless gum.

He faintly called him. "Baby.... "

The baby looked upwards hearing the voice. He gave a toothless grin to the said male.

Taehyung tried to wake up but the immense pain in his baby made him fall back on his place and it made jungkook jolted up from his sleep.

"Tae.. Tae... Are you ok.... Where are you paining tell me.. "

"I am fine hy-mr. Jeon.... I can get up"... He replied with a groan.

" You are absolutely not ok... And you are not leaving this bed for two weeks... And this is a order ".. Jungkook said sternly.

" But... Sir... I have to go to work... I can't stay here also"... Taehyung tried to convince kook.

"No.. Tae... Pls.. Listen to me... I can take care of your work don't worry about that.... But you have to take rest, the doctor prescribed you.... Pls try to understand".. He said in a soft voice.

" Can you pls stay here"... Jungkook literally pleaded.

And at list taehyung nodded.

"Tae... "

"Yes"

"Can you tell me who did this to you? "

Taehyung's face got pale. Certain thoughts are revolving around his mind.

"Sana's father is very powerful, he could harm eun... And I can't let that happen. ... She said she will tell bad things about hyung...... He can lost his job.. I can't take this if that happed.

I don't want to see him suffer because of me, he is a kind person with a good heart "

Thinking those his eyes got teary, jungkook panicked looking at his state.

Eun was trying to reach taehyung's face but jungkook stopped him and put him on his lap. Because it might cause pain to taehyung's face injuries.

"Taehyung... Let me call mom.. "

"No need... I am fine... "

"Taehyung you need to change clothes... Let me call mom she will help you"..

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook immediately went to call his mother with Eun.

" I won't let anything happen to you hyung even if I have to stay away from you I will do it".. He whispered. A single tear drop left from his eyes. The thought if being apart from the elder making his heart ache.

After few moments Mrs. Jeon helped him to bath and change. Jungkook feed him along with Eun. Who was clapping in happiness. He was sitting in taehyung's lap. Despite his pain he wants Eun to be with him.

Taehyung was happy at that moment, he was enjoying those last moments with them., trying to be happy.

Jungkook and his mother taking care of taehyung very well. After two days taehyung was able to breastfeed Eun.

Though jungkook didn't want to leave taehyung at this condition but he still went to school just to investigate the matter secretly.

The evidence were removed very quickly. It was very hard for Jungkook to find single clue. Through this incidents he can assume that the attack on tae has done by a seemingly influential person.

But his head was messed up by a single thought that was why did someone did this brutality to taehyung, he never harmed anyone. Taehyung's silence about the incident is also concerning to him.

Taehyung was awfully silent in theses days, always space out.

Now for him there is only one way. "Tae Jeon Jungkook have to come in form"

He immediately called someone"investigate a case for me and I want results as soon as possible "... He ordered someone.

" You will be ok soon tae"

Like this two weeks have passed now it's time for taehyung to leave.

Though taehyung wasn't at home that's why his sister went to live with her friends, she didn't even called taehyung to ask him about his state. When taehyung called her to inform about him she just boringly answered and cut the call without hearing the whole thing.

Taehyung was feeling very low.

"Eun baby... Mumma is taking you home. . Ok"

Taehyung packed his clothes that jimin bought from him from his place. Jimin visited him everyday. Shared the notes.

Jimin blamed himself for not being with taehyung that day. And he primarily suspected sana for tae's condition. Although tae denied to told him anything jimin can assume but to keep taehyung's request he didn't said anything to Jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon is cooking and jungkook went out to buy some groceries.

Taehyung left a note on the table and left the place to his apartment.

When jungkook returned from his shopping he directly went to taehyung's room as he bought his favorite ice-cream. But to his dismay he didn't find anyone.. Not even Eun.

"Mom... Mom.... Where is tae.. " Jungkook shouted.

"He is in the room Or maybe in washrooms"she replied

Jungkook checked the washroom and also the whole apartment but haven't find anyone. At last he finds the tae's letter.

" I am going to my home.Thank you for everything hyung. I will be forever greatful to you.

Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as he read the letter.

By that time Mrs. Jeon also went there.

"Did you find him, I made his favorite dish today".. She said while wiping her hands.

" Mom... He left.. "Jungkook informed in a cracked voice.

" What are you saying, how can he leave he was just in his room. How can he left without informing anything "she reasoned out.

" Mom... He really left... Look he also left this letter behind "

"Oh.. No... Jungkook he is still weaken... " She said in worry.

"I will bring him back mom... "

"Jungkook, don't rush, he left because he must have some reason behind it... Give him some time... "

Jungkook hesitantly nodded.

💚💜