14.

.
.
Sunday...

Jungkook reached his parents house on Saturday.

They have long conversations... About school....about his living.. And many more such topics.

Jungkook's pov:

Mom was crying.. When I arrived in the house... She was missing me... But she didn't have to cry so hard... Ahh.. What can I do.... My dramatic mom.

I spent my whole day with mom and dad... They are such a lovely creature.

Today is the party... My mom was overexcited... She must have something in her mind... I can feel that.

My dad's business partners... As well as my relatives and friends all are invited... The whole house is decorated very beautifully.... I am excited for the party.

At evening...

"Are you ready my boy.. " Jungkook's mom called him while knocking his door.

"Mom... Almost... Come inside and tell me how am I looking"

 Come inside and tell me how am I looking"

"Oh.. My.... My son is so handsome... "

Jungkook got shy..

"Every one in the party will surely fall for you..... "

"I gave birth to such handsome man.... Ahh.... I am so happy today"

"Mom... Stop flattering me... Let's go to the party"

"You haven't tell me how am I looking... I am so heartbroken"

"God... My son no longer love me" She started fake crying.

Jungkook massaged his template and chucklled.

"Mom... You are the most beautiful woman in the party... And I guranty it.. "

"Yes... I know that... I am the most beautiful girl among them"she slides her hair like a model.

(Her dress)

(Her dress)

"Where is dad mom.. "

"He is down stairs.. Talking with the guest"