48.

.
.
Double update...✌🏼

"Um.. Uh... Sir.... Meet my sister.. " Taehyung nervously introduce her to him.

"Hi... I am sana... Nice to meet you".. She hugged him out of nowhere.

Jungkook quickly backed away.

" Sorry.. If you feel uncomfortable, actually I always meet people like this so it has become my habit "

"It's ok".. He normally stated.

" Taehyung.. Quickly get in the car.. "

"Umm... No need sir.. I can go by myself and also my sister is going with me too"

Jungkook realized something that his family doesn't know about him or the baby... That's why taehyung is behaving like that.

"Oh"

"Umm.. Nice to meet you taehyung's nuna... "

"Uh.. You should call me by my name... After all I am younger than you.. "

"I will try".. He gave off a nervous chuckle.

" Ahh!... It's taehyung's sisters means my sister also.... But didn't she behaves a little bit weird ".. He said in his mind.

" Um.. Jungkook did you come to pick taehyung... But isn't it a little unusual for a teacher.. "

"Oh.. Yes.... But I was just came here for some important work but I spotted taehyung so I came to give him a lift as a responsible teacher. "

"Ohh"...

" Then shall we go taehyung ".. Jungkook asked with a smile.

" Yes.. I guess "... He said in a confusion because he is still debating about the whole matter in his mind.

Jungkook took taehyung's luggage and put it in his car's luggage space he also helped sana out of courtesy.

She smiled sweetly to him but jungkook ignored that his full focus is now on taehyung and his comfort.

Sana was trying to sit beside jungkook means in the front seat but to her dismay jungkook already opened the door for taehyung to enter.

Taehyung hesitatingly sat there, she was killing taehyung with her gaze, gritting her teeth.

Jungkook also settled himself on the driving seat.

Sana was frustrated from the fact that jungkook didn't opened the door for her.

She stomped her foot on the ground only to sprain her ankle.

She groaned in pain. But that was totally unheard by jungkook as he was selecting a song for the journey.

"Nuna... Are yoh ok... "

She was fuming in anger but controlled herself.

"I am fine... " She gave off a fake half smile to hide her bitter expression.

"We are about to leave get in the car first.... " Jungkook informed her still his eyes on his phone's notification.

She huffed in annoyance and settled herself in the backseat.

Taehyung was nervous throughout the ride but... The calm music, and the feeling of being protected under the elder's hand made his nerves calm down a little bit"

Jungkook was stealing glance time to time. Noticing his every expression.

On the backseat Sana was constantly frowning and trying to figure out some plan to make jungkook fall for him. But she also noticed that how jungkook look at taehyung, the little smile crept on his face after seeing taehyung's smile making her more curious about their relationship.